Premium Format Opinions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
( continue from page before... )

sinttulo19.jpg

sinttulo16f.jpg

dsc02246h.jpg

dsc02294i.jpg

dsc05335l.jpg

dsc05298p.jpg

dsc05339x.jpg

dsc06726.jpg

dsc06772r.jpg

dsc06783j.jpg

All have some special for me. Maybe my favourites are General Grievous, Anakin, Darth Maul and Vader, but I love all of these ( and some other that I don´t have as Biker Scout and Speeder PF ).

Last edited:
I don't have any Star Wars PF but I have Jack Sparrow and Indiana Jones Raiders and they're great! Great detailing, sculpt and fabric.

I'm holding out for a ROTS Vader, ESB Fett and the upcoming Stormtrooper!

I have 5 PF figs:

Slave Leia SS EX
Darth Talon SS EX
Aurra Sing SS EX
Clone Trooper and Yoda
Clone Trooper SS EX

And I would have to say my favorite out of these five is Darth Talon without a doubt. However I have been on the hunt for a Grievous, Boba Fett and Scout Trooper w/speeder bike for quite some time. Every time I find one it seems to be out of my price range. If you have a particular focus I would stick with that because everyone’s opinion is different. However I think you couldn't go wrong with any SS PF, definitely excellent quality.

Crazy, i just saw a Scout Trooper with Speeder PF on ebay go out the door for $500 with free shipping. Someone got a good deal.

Crazy, i just saw a Scout Trooper with Speeder PF on ebay go out the door for $500 with free shipping. Someone got a good deal.

the problem with that one (I was tempted to get a second) was no original packaging. almost guaranteed to arrive damaged, despite UPS' best efforts. yes you would get your money back, but a lot of hassle.

best of luck to the buyer though, and I hope I am wrong.

the problem with that one (I was tempted to get a second) was no original packaging. almost guaranteed to arrive damaged, despite UPS' best efforts. yes you would get your money back, but a lot of hassle.

I would have to agree without the original packaging I would pass as well. Too many pieces come through broken like that.

I see your point, though for $300 less than they sell for now obviously somebody thought it was worth the risk. I might have even taken a shot if it was a priority figure and i wasn't broke.

Not surprised that it lacked the original packaging. It's thoroughly wrapped when it comes to you. Very complicated. I made it a point to photograph it while it was still in the box, just in case I ever have to sell it (i.e. unemployed and starving).

I have a few Star Wars PF's :

Speeder Bike with Scout
Scout Trooper
Boba Fett
Jedi Luke
Vader

Got to say the SpeederBike is my fav..but the normal sized ones..got to go with Fett

Im finishing up on Star Wars Premium Formats all I am looking for is Count Dooku, here's my list

boba fett
anakin skywalker
Ep 2 Clonetrooper
Darth Talon
501st clone being impaled bye yoda
Assaj Ventress
Darth Maul

I have a few Star Wars PF's :

Speeder Bike with Scout
Scout Trooper
Boba Fett
Jedi Luke
Vader

Got to say the SpeederBike is my fav..but the normal sized ones..got to go with Fett

You won that speederbike recently, right Apone?!?!
If so, that would always be my fav!!!!

I use to have alot more, but I decided to focus on Marvel Pfs and sold most of my SW pfs. I will probably pick up the Han in carbonite and new Darth Vader PFs when they are released.

I currently have:
  1. General Grievous w/ custom cape (by far my favorite SW statue)
  2. Jedi Luke
  3. Anakin EX
  4. Asajj Ventress EX
  5. Scout Trooper EX (not on bike)
  6. Boba Fett EX

I thought I would show off my custom repaint for those who haven't seen it before. I will be having the bike customized as well.

IMG_0721Medium.jpg

IMG_0719Medium.jpg

IMG_0701Medium.jpg

speeder bike is great,
I like the look of Talon, but don't have her yet
Assaj ex. is wonderfully moody and worth having,
fett of course.

Back