Premium Format Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I hadn't really heard anything about ages and such. I don't personally believe he's as old as 1,000 years because I think that reference was to the end of the Sith War, which I'm not certain, but I think was when Darth Bane started the whole master and apprentice and no others. Although why it took so long for a sith to plot like palps and do something I don't know.

to the person that said that dooku was a

"No body jedi"

He must have been something special. I may be mistaken but was he not trained by Master Yoda?

In AOTC he calls Dooku his "Old Padawan"

And was he not on the Jedi Council also???

Id like to hear your thoughts

Agent... i think the reason why the plot took so long to come into fruition was the wait... The Sith had to wait for the Jedi to become so bogged down in their own dogma and routine that they wouldn't see it coming.

As for his age: When Palpatine says to Yoda: "I have been waiting a long time for this, my little green friend." It seemed to me that the emphasis was on LONG and a very long time it was. I don't think he was older than Yoda but I wouldn't be surprised if he was not much younger than Yoda - proving to truly be Yoda's antithesis in every way. :crying :emperor

pixletwin said:
proving to truly be Yoda's antithesis in every way. :crying :emperor

But the one hole in this argument is that they BOTH deliver very awkward lines! :eek:

Darth Loki said:
I can't wait for Dooku. I'll take him in any format.

QUOTE]
Same Here Man No Company Has Develope any Statue Who will be the First?? Sideshow? Attakus? Gentle Giant? I will any Of the Three because i own star wars statues from all of those companies:D ...... So Bring Him ON!!!!!:chew

Buttmunch said:
Palpatine is supposed to be around 83 in Jedi acording to the Top Trumps cards. So he is only a wee bit younger than Yoda :rolleyes:

they're wrong. there is no way he can be that young IF everything he said was true. i'm thinking hundreds.

I don't think Trump cards are canon... but neither is my opinion, so oh well he he :rotfl

Back