Prediction: Sideshow Hulk Comiquette By Ariel Olivetti !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
first one looks too "emotional" to me, for lack of better words.
the only emotion Hulk should be shown depicting is anger/rage, and that piece doesnt convey either IMO..... looks like he's doing the Darth Vader "NOOOOOO!!!" :monkey1

Hulk is all about emotion. It doesn't always have to be anger.

Don't like either pic.

That is what I was about to say. I love the idea of a Hulk comiquette but I'm not sure about those designs...anyways I guess that if this piece is a real project, neither of them will be used by Sideshow :monkey3

Great find Shai! I too would buy either one but I prefer out of those two the over the head smash attack pose. Either way I am excited to see more Hulk stuff from SS :rock!

watermark.php

watermark.php

2nd one looks too much like bowen smackdown hulk..

but at 1/4 scale, i would get that too! :D

I don't care for either sketch. However, a Hulk comiquette is a must. SS needs to get this done. All of the marvel heavy hitters need to be released as comiquettes. Spidey is on the way. Hopefully a Hulk is in the works. All SS needs to release after them is Cap and Thor. Then I'll be a happy camper.

I don't care for either sketch. However, a Hulk comiquette is a must. SS needs to get this done. All of the marvel heavy hitters need to be released as comiquettes. Spidey is on the way. Hopefully a Hulk is in the works. All SS needs to release after them is Cap and Thor. Then I'll be a happy camper.

I agree I would love to see the a Cap, Thor, comiqutte's.

I talked to Ariel and his Punisher is coming too :banana based on this one and it will be 1/4 scale !

Start to save your money right now fellas !

I talked to Ariel and his Punisher is coming too :banana based on this one and it will be 1/4 scale !

Start to save your money right now fellas !

ColdCast from Statueforum made a nice bust of this one. Hopefully SS can do better.

I really hope it isn't this one. This pose has been covered multiple times by Cipriano:

TC.jpg

I agree. Even though I want a different pose from both sketches, If I had to choose one, I'd go with the Bowen smack down pose. I really don't like the King Kong/Spidey feel of the 1st sketch.

An Ariel Olivetti Rhino would be a great idea for a quarter scale comiquette if Sideshow decides to do it any time soon, i really love the design on him too.

That punisher will like amazing and the rhino is a dream come true. I was, admittedly, dissapointed with the Venom but always other stuff to look foward to; too rough looking and not atall based on McFarlanes' work.

OK....its confirmed, Ariel Olivetti Hulk comiquette by Sideshow coming soon...:rock

Back