PREDATORS- No Spoilers.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wanted in an AVP film the line: "Get to the shuttle!"

A little throw back to Predator but not a direct rip off, it would work really well if AVP-3 was in space :D

AvP wont ever happen. Hopefully. They ____ed it up twice...and shows that they really dont belong together.

But they did. They followed the comic pretty well....aside from characters and such. Still had that lame team up, and stupid "Predators let chick stay and hunt" crap.

I said it followed well...not exacly. Theres a ton of stuff from the comics. But not everything. Dispite the film sucking, that was actually the coolest thing in the movie.

nah, i remember reading most of the dh comics. they were pretty lame too.
making a movie based directly off of them would've been just as terrible as the ones that got made.

it's just a stupid idea outside of the games. can't work any other way.
and if i see one xenomorph in Predators i will s#it a brick.

:confused: Fishborne was amazing in all the Matrix movies...he was the only one who was consitantly good....

yeah, it's just popular to say the Matrix sequels sucked. basically a knee-jerk reaction. just ignore it.
i still see Fishborne as Cowboy Curtis and i don't have any problem with him being in this movie.

yeah, it's just popular to say the Matrix sequels sucked. basically a knee-jerk reaction. just ignore it.
i still see Fishborne as Cowboy Curtis and i don't have any problem with him being in this movie.

Well, they do suck imo. But Fishborne was great in all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back