Predators invade SDCC this weekend :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faken

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys... just wanted to show off the pics from the guys at the Lair that attended Comic Con this year. The Lair had 14 preds attend, it was awesome!!

https://www.predatorstuff.com/2009/07/27/predators-of-the-lair-invade-sdcc-2009-with-14-predators/

I'm putting together a huge gallery of all the pred pics they've been uploading, so far we've got 170 pics and several videos with tons more coming... one guy always puts together a nicely edited video so that should be up later this week if youw ant to check it out. The gallery itself is at https://www.predatorstuff.com/gallery/?level=album&id=654

Enjoy :) :chew

Yep, the preds were all theer Saturday :) I wasn't able to attend this year, I could only watch from home :( I should be there next year with my Wolf suit!!!

man, i was there Thurs and Fri and tried to go back on Sat, just to see these guys..I wish i would have stayed.. i know next year, i'm stayin on Sat.

I think there is something major doing on with a main DNS point because a TON of people INCLUDING ME can't get to any of the sites on my server, yet others can. I can if I use a proxy, so something is very screwy. Working on it...

UPDATE - I just called the datacenter, this is a known issue somwehere along the DNS line for a ton of ISPs and they are working on it. Sorry guys, should be fixed later today :)

Dan

OK it's started working for me now... anyone who can't access it is suffering from DNS issues with their ISP. I'm not sure of the particulars but for anyone that still can't see it, it should start clearing up very soon.

I think it would be neat to dress up in an ellaborate outfit but...exactly how do you really enjoy the panels or vendor area in a stuffy hard to see outfit most of the day?

I think it would be neat to dress up in an ellaborate outfit but...exactly how do you really enjoy the panels or vendor area in a stuffy hard to see outfit most of the day?

One day you go in the costume and enjoy the attention you get and grab as many cute butts as you can during photo taking, the next day you go in normal clothing and enjoy the show :)

Back