PREDATORS – Mr. Black Mask Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nooope. That was enough. I dont want to spoil it too much for myself, want to feel surprised in the theatre (positively ofc).
Thats pretty much why I havent read the script. Yet.. Hope I can resist because I already looked it up and read the false ending. Deleted the file at the last moment :ohbfrank:

Twice good sir. Probably read it once more, it gets better when you can see the events more clearly in yo head.

Nooope. That was enough. I dont want to spoil it too much for myself, want to feel surprised in the theatre (positively ofc).
Thats pretty much why I havent read the script. Yet.. Hope I can resist because I already looked it up and read the false ending. Deleted the file at the last moment :ohbfrank:

That is gone. That ending will not be in the movie...and if it is....if it ____ing is. :monkey4:slap

Just noticed this on the aliens and predators section on SSC.

The first piece in our line of PREDATORS collectibles was originally scheduled to pre-order on June 17th, but has been pushed back into July, due to licensor request. (Although fast-reading members of our June 10th newsletter were lucky enough to catch a sneak peek of the Mr. Black Mask Life-Size Prop Replica!) Be sure to tune into SideshowCollectibles.com daily during July for our online Comic-Con event, as we can guarantee some much-anticipated PREDATORS collectibles will be popping up during that month!

Lame. This kind of makes me mad...its not like its a big secret anymore. Just put the thing up for preorder already.

Apparently FOX is trying to remove all spoiler pics of the Predators. I'm assuming that's the reason for the delay. Kinda stupid cuz the cat's out of the bag at this point. :slap

Too late...I saved all of the pics to my laptop! Muaaaaawwwwhhhh!

Same here! The die-hard fans (like on SSF, THL, etc.) are the majority that will see this flick. If we know about these, trust me, everyone will within the next week.

Mine were saved ages ago :yess:

Attachments

• 20160629_145825.jpg
    20160629_145825.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 7
  • 20160629_145829.jpg
    20160629_145829.jpg
    405.8 KB · Views: 8
On the plus side, this means we'll actually get to see the movie BEFORE the preorders go up, so we can decide if we actually want these pieces. :yess:

Back