PREDATORS – Mr. Black Mask Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's supposed to look tuff & scary......:huh

I guess so, but just seems odd to see something this drastically different.

Admittedly I've stayed away from any info about the upcoming movie, so I'm sure its possible it would work with the movie. But my initial reaction is similar to when I first saw flames on Optimus Prime... no need to mess with a good thing :lecture

Admittedly I've stayed away from any info about the upcoming movie, so I'm sure its possible it would work with the movie. But my initial reaction is similar to when I first saw flames on Optimus Prime... no need to mess with a good thing :lecture

You could tell it was difficult for them to come up with their own original bio cause they had to rehash the P1. All these guys would have to do is jump over to thehunterslair, and they could get plenty of ideas from those guys.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I only buy stuff from movies i respect.

Ditto. Although I have the Wolf and Celtic Mask...but I dug The Wolf's mask, and still do...and CP's...well...c'mon, i've been waiting since 2004 to own one. :dunno So I had to have it.

Dispite my excitement, I'm not really buying any figures or anything until after July 9th. I just wont.

Ditto. Although I have the Wolf and Celtic Mask...but I dug The Wolf's mask, and still do...and CP's...well...c'mon, i've been waiting since 2004 to own one. :dunno So I had to have it.

Dispite my excitement, I'm not really buying any figures or anything until after July 9th. I just wont.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Same here. I'm ecited as well, but I'm not going to jump on the figure, or life-sized mask(hopefully we'll see a 1:1 bust) band wagon, until I see the movie.

I'm trying not to get any spoilers either, I have low expectations for it anyway, so we'll see. I just hope they don't go too far outside of the original design and ____ it up...:lol

Yeah, ive managed to stay clear of spoilers so far, and im not getting my hopes up either. That way I will not have too high expectations, and could be surprised that it was actually a good film!

Yeah, ive managed to stay clear of spoilers so far, and im not getting my hopes up either. That way I will not have too high expectations, and could be surprised that it was actually a good film!

QFT
I aswell dont want to end up like this
:blissysmi

whats the point of the mask if part of the face is exposed?

:confused:

Part of the face!? That's a jawbone from something that Predator killed. It's not part of the Predator's actual face. It's just decoration.

Same goes for the other one with the tusks, just decoration added to its Bio.

Never change a running system, so why not go with decoration on the body, like a skull necklace, or whips and armor from other species and not pieces of otherworldy jaws attached to the biomask!?
Stupid Ideaand first downside of the movie.
Now I´d like a 3rd AvP with bridges to Alien and finishing it of hole far better...

Edit: Even my girlfirend agrees on that...

Never change a running system, so why not go with decoration on the body, like a skull necklace, or whips and armor from other species and not pieces of otherworldy jaws attached to the biomask!?

Change is good, keeps things fresh.

I think the bio looks pretty cool anyway :dunno

Ok, I´m fair and everybody´s a different taste but that´s not mine and to defend my point:
Change makes fresh, well maybe...but than it´s not a full blown sequel to Predator.
Why is Rodriguez telling everyone that P2 will be ignored, when it was a great story when he fails to
1.: not integrate Arnie at the least and
2.: give the Predators a traditional look and not something new cause if he freshes this up...it´s not a classic sequel...

Back