Predator???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! that's already quite a good selection of Preds :) I haven't bought the Lost Pred. I'm still in the fence of buying one. That way, I'll only keep in line in buying just those Preds that are the "main" characters of each movie. Well, except for Falconer and the eventual Tracker. I find them as being main as Berserker for some reason.

@ ezewok:

who's selling the Lost Pred at that price?

i forget it was about a week ago. dont know if it has sold or not.

you still need that bowen grendel prime?

Damn you have a good memory man!!

I never picked one up, but I still really dig the statue. Not actively looking for one right now, but if it's a great deal who knows..

I started a WTB thread and someone responded. The ring on the cape clasp was bent open, so I bent it back. I also had to attach the quills to his face since the ones it had on originally had fallen off. You just gotta be patient. Keep your eyes peeled for deals and create a WTB thread in case any sellers might come to you.

All there is to it.

Hey wait a minute. i know you. your the reason i joined these forums. Ive seen your youtube vids.awesome collection man!!

Wow! that's already quite a good selection of Preds :) I haven't bought the Lost Pred. I'm still in the fence of buying one. That way, I'll only keep in line in buying just those Preds that are the "main" characters of each movie. Well, except for Falconer and the eventual Tracker. I find them as being main as Berserker for some reason.

@ ezewok:

who's selling the Lost Pred at that price?

idk if id get the lfalconer pred. I heard his mask isnt removable:slap

^ Or tear it apart... the glue HT uses on most figures is not particularly strong...

HT may surprise people with an unpainted Beserker's sculpt underneath

idk if id get the lfalconer pred. I heard his mask isnt removable:slap

Yup, it's confirmed that the mask isn't removable. But HT isn't really to blame. FOX disapproved the proto with a removable mask.

This leads me to believe that both the Falconer and Tracker might even have different facial features (same way as Asians, Africans, Caucasians, etc. have different facial features) from Berserker, and those may be shown in a sequel. I mean, they approved the AVP Preds from having removable masks, when a couple of them didn't remove their masks at all.

Yup, it's confirmed that the mask isn't removable. But HT isn't really to blame. FOX disapproved the proto with a removable mask.

This leads me to believe that both the Falconer and Tracker might even have different facial features (same way as Asians, Africans, Caucasians, etc. have different facial features) from Berserker, and those may be shown in a sequel. I mean, they approved the AVP Preds from having removable masks, when a couple of them didn't remove their masks at all.

i didnt get to see the movie. was it good??

where are the mods anyways? it seems like any joblo can join ssf and make a thread about wanting cheap figures they missed out on.

where are the mods anyways? it seems like any joblo can join ssf and make a thread about wanting cheap figures they missed out on.

Tried that. Got spanked by Wookster who seems to like the dozens of babybird threads ranting about the secondary market price of HT figures. :monkey1

Back