Predator VS Machiko Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derichong

Freakalicious
Reaction score
ResizeofPicture019.jpg

ResizeofPicture021-6.jpg

ResizeofPicture022-4.jpg

ResizeofPicture020-2.jpg

ResizeofPicture031-8.jpg

ResizeofPicture030-4.jpg

ResizeofPicture042-4.jpg

ResizeofPicture040-1.jpg

ResizeofPicture044-2.jpg

ResizeofPicture045-1.jpg

Sorry for the repeatitive pose... no time to play with it yet....

That Predator needs to hange out at the gym more : He got the legs of a skinny woman..

Cool diorama! This could go even better with Predator 1, 2 or Elder as training Machiko.

Thanks man! I only have this cleaner kit Wolf Predator... I do know that Predator 1 will looks so much better!

Thanks for your support!

Excellent job! Only thing I am not crazy about is the Predator's pose, but that doesn't take away from the awesomeness of your diorama.

Excellent job! Only thing I am not crazy about is the Predator's pose, but that doesn't take away from the awesomeness of your diorama.

Hi there, thanks for your kind comments!!

Any suggestions on how I can pose my predator to look better? :naughty

You can get a new Predator...:D

But seriously...I hate to throw in my geek towel here....but Machiko only fought one Predator, and that was Shorty, the shortest Preddy alive. You should try to make him, and stick that in your dio!

Awesome Diorama..but Machiko position looks very simple and static:sick..Try to put her in a cool fighting pose too..or defensive with her alien shield

Besides,you could arrange the Wolf legs position..It looks a bit funny in that pose :rolleyes:

Hot Toys figures can pose better than that!

It looks pretty solid though, great idea! Just need to work those poses so they look a bit more natural. Machiko needs a cool fighting pose!!

You can get a new Predator...:D

But seriously...I hate to throw in my geek towel here....but Machiko only fought one Predator, and that was Shorty, the shortest Preddy alive. You should try to make him, and stick that in your dio!

Since the Hot Toys Preds aren't tall enough anyway, you could pretty much consider any of them 'Shorty' for a dio with Machiko.

Machiko does need some more dramatic pose though, but love the base!

Back