Predator (P1) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey!

I think one of the reasons they have not released a 1/4 scale predator is because Hot Toys is releasing one soon and it would be foolish to compete with the company you endorse and sell their products on your website.

HT 1/4 Predator will have lights and a few switch out parts and probably cost around $500 but a SS 1/4 predator PF will probably cost close to $700 so don't expect Sideshow releasing a PF predator for a while after HT comes out.

Just my opinion....

Cheers

Bear

I would rather pay $700.00 on a statue than $500.00 for an action figure.

Think this thread needs to be re-named to 'P1 PF interest?' or something like that.......... hate going into threads thinking something has been announced only to see a 'pleeeease can we have this sideshowwww' :gah:

besides the orginal maquette, SS hasn't released any other Predators in 1/4 scale, I wouldn't get my hopes up. The regular maquette can still be had for descent prices these days.

besides the orginal maquette, SS hasn't released any other Predators in 1/4 scale, I wouldn't get my hopes up. The regular maquette can still be had for descent prices these days.

Retail price = Decent.

since when is retail price = descent on a highly sought after piece? :dunno Truth is if SS ever gets around to making another 1/4 P1, it won't be nearly as accurate and likely just as expensive, if not more then the original. See Wolf LSF price.

Back