Predator (P1) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zerox_dogma

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi. Sideshow please. We need to know if you going to make sometime soon or have in progress the PF of predator (P1). Everybody want that statue. Can you ( sideshow team members) say us something about. Please make it.

+1

I would LOVE a 1/4 scale 87 Pred to go with the Dutch figure, DO IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
killmeimhere.jpg

I have a feeling that if Sideshow make another P1 it will be a LSF and cost $2000..:( There is already a 1/4 so I cant see them making another one. But yes I would LOVE one..:pray:

Hi. Sideshow please. We need to know if you going to make sometime soon or have in progress the PF of predator (P1). Everybody want that statue. Can you ( sideshow team members) say us something about. Please make it.

How can Sideshow take this seriously with the way you completely butchered the grammar? I'd laugh but really it's not even funny. It's just sad. In any case... I support the request for a PF 87 Predator.

How can Sideshow take this seriously with the way you completely butchered the grammar? I'd laugh but really it's not even funny. It's just sad. In any case... I support the request for a PF 87 Predator.

You realise people from non-English speaking countries post here yes? ergo English may not be his first language? How is your Russian? Your Swahili? Your Japanese? Please post in perfect Cantonese from now on :rotfl:rotfl

Nope...If they ever do it IMHO it will be LSF

Please, Sideshow.
I will buy 4-5, promise.
Please.

Seriously though - Please make it, the demand is there!

Not problem men!! Everybody here love the same thing!! The language is not a problem :)

Hey!

I think one of the reasons they have not released a 1/4 scale predator is because Hot Toys is releasing one soon and it would be foolish to compete with the company you endorse and sell their products on your website.

HT 1/4 Predator will have lights and a few switch out parts and probably cost around $500 but a SS 1/4 predator PF will probably cost close to $700 so don't expect Sideshow releasing a PF predator for a while after HT comes out.

Just my opinion....

Cheers

Bear

Back