Predator - my customs and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome :) I am new myself..

Exactly.. Need to be patient lol.. harder than it seems.. but that's the best way to get good deal :)

I know u will one day. Have faith in urself. Show your works and other will give u inputs so u can be better and one day everyone will want u to paint for them :)

Thanks Pepez, one day I hope to post some of my work.

Yea some videos would be awesome. Seb is one of the best with a brush.

Here's some more pics of the Custom Scar head Seb did for me. Took some pics of pepez to convince him to hire Seb for the work instead of forking over a grand a half to get a real Ani-Com.

IMG_6244.jpg
IMG_6229.jpg

IMG_6227.jpg
IMG_6228.jpg

wow, fantastic. :clap:clap:clap

Elvis, I like this repaint very much! I seldom see anyone dare to alter any HT preds as they are now pretty expensive. You did a great job!

I am working on a Scar myself and will be posing soon. More focus on the armor not so much on the painting for mine.

IMG_6485.jpg

Elvis, I like this repaint very much! I seldom see anyone dare to alter any HT preds as they are now pretty expensive. You did a great job!

I am working on a Scar myself and will be posing soon. More focus on the armor not so much on the painting for mine.

IMG_6485.jpg

great job :yess::yess::yess:

IMG_6485.jpg

That looks ugly...in a good way!:clap:D

the color scheme is bad azz. it looks awesome in low light.:hi5:

This is the best picture of him.
I've always loved the idea of a "Zombie" Predator..

Here's my second Predator painted up.
I decided to go with my own colour on pattern.
It had really a lot of fun painting this one.
You can call him Zombie Predator

IMG_6482.jpg

It'd be cool to like, resculpt parts of the arms/legs/mandibles to where you can see rotted flesh and bone..

he looks awesome with 2 guardian preds behind him. the color scheme is uncanny, i no longer see him as a lone zombie. more like a shadow group, an elite kill squad in my clan, with him on the lead. :yess:

Back