Predator - my customs and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am always late to know good stuff.

He's really busy now. I need himmmmmmmmmmmmmm LOL

Seb, those preds are sick. Put the pics of all your pred custom. I bet it will be jaw breaking and mouth watering pics :)

I laready posted those in the custom section but since the majority of the preadtor fans are here i thought I will post here also.

Some real quick pics of my Elder repaint.

Basically it's the avp Elder with the P2 elder head.
Everyhting has been repainted.
I went for the half part of the chest armor because i don't like the full armor look of the avp predators.

Will post some better pics later on.

IMG_6464-1.jpg

IMG_6463-1.jpg

IMG_6462-1.jpg

IMG_6460.jpg

the zombie clan looks so great

Fantastic work Seb! :clap:clap:clap
Some of the best custom work I've seen. Would you happen to have any videos of your work?

Yea some videos would be awesome. Seb is one of the best with a brush.

Here's some more pics of the Custom Scar head Seb did for me. Took some pics of pepez to convince him to hire Seb for the work instead of forking over a grand a half to get a real Ani-Com.

IMG_6244.jpg
IMG_6229.jpg

IMG_6227.jpg
IMG_6228.jpg

Last edited:
:lecture I saw the pic Seb posted before shipping it out to you and thought, wow, that is so detailed up close. Love the quills too...what did he use to make those?

I will ask him to help me. But he's really busy right now lol.

Even I want to pay grand for it no one is selling it Rain.Just within a month I have 2 failed transaction lol.

Stressed me out. :)

Seb, please get back to me when u have time lol

Yea some videos would be awesome. Seb is one of the best with a brush.

Here's some more pics of the Custom Scar head Seb did for me. Took some pics of pepez to convince him to hire Seb for the work instead of forking over a grand a half to get a real Ani-Com.

IMG_6244.jpg
IMG_6229.jpg

IMG_6227.jpg
IMG_6228.jpg

Hi guys, I'm sort of new to these threads. long time lurker, but had to comment on the awesome paint job on the elder Pred head! Didn't notice the cool little black spikes until someone had mentioned them. I guess I didn't notice them because they blended in so nicely with the black dreads. Great Job!!!!

Hi guys, I'm sort of new to these threads. long time lurker, but had to comment on the awesome paint job on the elder Pred head! Didn't notice the cool little black spikes until someone had mentioned them. I guess I didn't notice them because they blended in so nicely with the black dreads. Great Job!!!!

Actually, that's the head of Scar and those black spikes are the 'quills'. Just helping out. I mean no offense.

By the way, awesome screen name. I absolutely loved all the Godaikins from Bandai when I was young.
:welcome1: to the forums.

Actually, that's the head of Scar and those black spikes are the 'quills'. Just helping out. I mean no offense.

By the way, awesome screen name. I absolutely loved all the Godaikins from Bandai when I was young.

Nope, he was right. That's an Elder Pred head that was repainted into a unmasked Scar head.

I will ask him to help me. But he's really busy right now lol.

Even I want to pay grand for it no one is selling it Rain.Just within a month I have 2 failed transaction lol.

Stressed me out. :)

Seb, please get back to me when u have time lol

Sometimes these things take time. I waited like 6 months for a good deal on Asia to pop up.

Thanks! Yeah, I was crazy for Godaikin robots back in the 80s but my parents weren't going to spend $80.00 bucks on a toy. So finally when I got old enough to make my own money, I started scouting for these things on ebay. I'll post some of my collection in the vintage thread.

Recently I got exposed to Hot Toys and it was all over after that. The detail and craftsmanship on these figures is probably second to none. And I just marvel at the talent of the customizers on this thread. One day I hope to paint like some of these guys.

Thanks! Yeah, I was crazy for Godaikin robots back in the 80s but my parents weren't going to spend $80.00 bucks on a toy. So finally when I got old enough to make my own money, I started scouting for these things on ebay. I'll post some of my collection in the vintage thread.
Would love to see those. :hi5:

Welcome :) I am new myself..

Sometimes these things take time. I waited like 6 months for a good deal on Asia to pop up.

Exactly.. Need to be patient lol.. harder than it seems.. but that's the best way to get good deal :)

Recently I got exposed to Hot Toys and it was all over after that. The detail and craftsmanship on these figures is probably second to none. And I just marvel at the talent of the customizers on this thread. One day I hope to paint like some of these guys.

I know u will one day. Have faith in urself. Show your works and other will give u inputs so u can be better and one day everyone will want u to paint for them :)

:wink1:

I also have tons of Godaiking toys and macross toys too ,soc , huge amount of items :(

Back