Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the Ex still being available the Reg will only sell via Authorised Dealers.

Dunno if to just cancel or wait and see how it turns out. Got nowhere to put it really.

Me neither, well I have got a bit of space still, but it's at a premium and there is so much more stuff out there I'd rather have atm. Plus there is nothing I have currently displayed that I would want to move on for this.

I'm keeping my hopes up until I get the cancelled notice.

Same here...got no intention of cancelling. Love the sculpt and light features on this one. Only thing that bugs me on this piece is the puncture wound on the biomask but i'll be getting that smoothed out and then resprayed

74a1633b607dfdfbc9f2d9c75fa4aca4.jpg

8cae1c603ed9f35abf4eb4ef6042a949.jpg

With that said, I still need to find me the unmasked version at some point...will be nice to have these busts either side of Dutch :)

Don't get me wrong, I like this, but even as a big bio fan I do prefer the original unmasked lsb, I would have liked a cannon on that though. If this one gets cancelled by me, it won't be because I don't like it. It will be because I don't really need it and there are other pieces I'd rather fill my precious display space with.

Looks like his laser sight is angled down more than he would be looking.

Damn, do I even want this thing anymore?:lol

The 1:1 helmet was probably my biggest Sideshow disappointment ever, and I've owned a few of the AVP masks, as well.

The 1:1 helmet was probably my biggest Sideshow disappointment ever, and I've owned a few of the AVP masks, as well.

That is saying something after the Scar, Celtic and Chopper. But I agree, I was hugely disappointed with the lack of quality on the P1 bio.

All the new buzz...I thought it was cancelled. I had to catch my breath! :lol As someone who missed out on the P1 LSB, and after the Elder got cancelled, I am really counting on this. I may just get the P1 that's on ebay, tbh. It has 3 broken dreads, but they're all in the back and wouldn't be noticeable in a Besta.

My question is: is the delay more of a "they are fumbling" kind of thing, or could it be a "they may refine the design a tad" thing?

Decided to keep this after extending my Besta. Still not excited.
Hard to expect something I'll be truely happy with, when ordering from the A/P line, recently.

Decided to keep this after extending my Besta. Still not excited.
Hard to expect something I'll be truely happy with, when ordering from the A/P line, recently.

Now that I have the Warrior, I'm pretty pumped for more LSBs. Just hope this guy looks nearly as good as the one I saw at CC. :pray: Ohhhhhh, he was nice.

I'd really hate to see this get cancelled. My first and only contest win from back when the preorder first went up. It would be a shame to just have that tossed out the window.

I bought the P1 LSB a year ago on ebay with some broken dreads for $300. Was a pretty easy fix and looks great now. I'd love to have these two displayed next to each other. Here's hoping nothing goes awry with this release.

They can't cancel this, they've already charged me for some payments............they better not cancel:/

I had one payment left on my P2 maquette when it was cancelled and refunded. Still, any talk of a cancellation here is pure speculation and there is no real evidence of it so far. It was just worrying when this was given the sold out status (despite having no ES) as the Elder cancelled.

Back