Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Common tactic for Sideshow
captain-obvious.jpg

SS isn't the only company that has open ES's. Weta also does it. It's really not a big deal and in some cases allows a collector to get something he or she may not have because it normally would've sold out when they either weren't aware of the piece or didn't have the funds initially.

It's not the end of the world guys. Buy a piece because you like it, because you want to display it, not because it's rare. That only leads to buyer's remorse later on.

Open ES sucks, I think they are referring to the open ES being waitlisted however, for the second also.

Only if you're trying to resell something that is still being produced by the manufacturer. Once the run ends, the open ES has no bearing on the price anymore. It's just, "are they easily available or highly desired/sought after and scarce".

No they aren't the only one with an open ES, however they are the only ones that I know of that waitlist things to generate sales, or at least the only ones that do it so blatantly :| (Most others I see just sell out, and then towards the end of production they'll have some actual wait list slots open up possibly).

Wait listing in general, for open ES and stuff with ES. A great example would be this, I hopped on the waitlist for the EX for this a month or so ago. Got converted in two or three days. I also went on the wait list fully expecting for it to convert cause I know it's just ******** with SS ;p I went on the wait list for the 1:3 Shin Akuma from PCS, I do not expect that to convert at all :|

Last edited:
Open ES sucks, I think they are referring to the open ES being waitlisted however, for the second also.

. . . they aren't the only one with an open ES, however they are the only ones that I know of that waitlist things to generate sales, or at least the only ones that do it so blatantly . . .

:exactly: - tick VG BOTH of you​

Got the same email. Changing flex from the 5th to the 20th is better than what I was expecting. I thought for sure it'd get moved to December.

Always a risk ;) If I didn't have the ECC Grey Alien coming this month I'd probably keep this also. It has just been delayed so much that it got swamped out a bit by better items.

If I was you I wouldn't cancel. I can't wait.

I LOVE Predator and it always comes first but the other piece he is considering is insanely good.

I may pick this up but is seems pretty redundant as I have the original LSB and a 1:1 Bio.
Will wait to see inhand pictures. Sideshows recent A/P performance is worrying... Until Machiko that is.

Back