Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It just occured to me - is it closer to the Scar bio in some ways?

Okay, here you go. It was dificult to find images that match up to what we have seen of this LSB so far but this is about the closest. I wanted to include a P1 also but simply don't have a picture of it from this view point, anybody with the Icons mask please feel free to take one ;)

I wrote out a long description, but decided to delete it and let you make your own minds up, ultimately I think it is a mixture of the two however.

I have to say my piece... As I've been collecting predator pieces for nearly 10 years now so am confident in saying my opinion as I feel I know what I'm on about... And this is just MY opinion...
The two bios have always looked very VERY similar especially in AVP before the scar predator actually marked his bio helmet. The scar mask however has much 'deeper' sides to the lower mandible cover part of the bio helmet whereas the original P1 bio helmet is more of a clean cut finish and narrower...
I have done a comparison of my own to help explain...
yduguha5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always thought the Scar was just the original type helm, that then had a "scar" put on to it.

But I hated the Scar, due to
1) I feel they just "damaged" the original and
2) freaking hated the logic of that movie. Alien blood eats through floors of a ship's decking, yet this human can just use it as a make-shift shield, etc.... Trust me, many more examples :pow

Matt's pics seem to show it's the DEPTH that is the primary diff between MOVIE P1 and the P1 LSB.

The fact that the P1 LSB is extremely close to Scar is why I suspect many (including myself) initially thought the P1 LSB was correct.

Not going to fret about it any more - it should still look pretty cool despite it being vertically challenged.

Back