Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do feel sorry for people who don't have access to the EX, or simply can't afford it. You can bet you'll save even more than that Col once you take non sterling transaction fees, Fed ex bills and dodgy customs invoices into account. This hobby is becoming very expensive, we used to have it good for a while.

Yeah, I remember it well. Plus prices were cheaper, shipping was cheaper. We knew the ES straight away, there were no NRDs... good times.

We can all agree that the Sideshow of today is NOT the Sideshow of say 2003 or 2005, or 2007 for that matter. But what still holds true is that regular editions aren't as popular as EX (no matter how "lame" the EX may be). At least with EX, they hold some sort of value after their release. With regular editions, you simply don't get back what you paid for them. And if you ever needed to let go of pieces for whatever reason, losing money on something you've paid full price for that has already hit its ceiling on the secondary market at release is a tough pill to swallow.

Regulars often go for more than their initial value, but if somebody has the choice of buying an EX or a regular on the aftermarket we all know which one they will be splashing the cash on so it does add a little security in that sense. Whether a regular with no ES will hold its value remains to be seen however... People don't like non numbered stuff so ironically the regular version may end up being made in relatively low numbers.

Regulars often go for more than their initial value, but if somebody has the choice of buying an EX or a regular on the aftermarket we all know which one they will be splashing the cash on so it does add a little security in that sense. Whether a regular with no ES will hold its value remains to be seen however... People don't like non numbered stuff so ironically the regular version may end up being made in relatively low numbers.

True, but they would be able to just rerelease it every couple of years unlike a numbered piece. Look at the Endo busts.

unfortunately after much excitement on the unveiling of this very cool bust I'm gonna pass for the time being...may change my mind down the line but so much yet to come from Sideshow, especially this years SDCC so have to pick wisely :whip

ybyhu4u3.jpg

Last edited:
I already have the unmasked Predator LSB, and had recently ordered the Alien Warrior and Big Chap LSB's, so as much as I didn't want to I had to pass on spending any more money on this fella. Luckily after entering just about every sideshow contest that comes up, this was my first win! I am super excited for this totally rad bust! :yess:

Also this is my first post here after being a long time lurker, so... hello everybody :wave

I already have the unmasked Predator LSB, and had recently ordered the Alien Warrior and Big Chap LSB's, so as much as I didn't want to I had to pass on spending any more money on this fella. Luckily after entering just about every sideshow contest that comes up, this was my first win! I am super excited for this totally rad bust! :yess:

Also this is my first post here after being a long time lurker, so... hello everybody :wave

Big congrats on the win - and welcome to the board!

welcome to the show

EXCLUSIVE ORDERED!!!!!!!!!
The wife has allowed a room in the house to be all mine for my Collectibles!!!!!! Going to make this room look SICK!!!!!! Yexel style!!!!!! And in the middle of it... A 50" TV and XBOX!!! My man room... FINALLY!!!!!!
2azarebe.jpg
gu7yzu9y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EXCLUSIVE ORDERED!!!!!!!!!
The wife has allowed a room in the house to be all mine for my Collectibles!!!!!! Going to make this room look SICK!!!!!! Yexel style!!!!!! And in the middle of it... A 50" TV and XBOX!!! My man room... FINALLY!!!!!! . . .

It's man CAVE dude :)

Back