Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes my pics were crappy but I got a new camera now so hopefully I can get better quality pics of my upcoming work .
I'm glad you like it Kaiju :) and those pics make it look perfect !

Yes, people complain about the lightweight Warrior/Chap, but realistically the Preds are too heavy for most people. You need a darn good shelf for them where the Aliens can sit almost anywhere. I have life size busts that don't weigh as much as the 3 preds I have:lol

I actually agree. The weight of the Warrior, while comparatively lower, is not bad itself. It feels like I could put it just about anywhere. The Pred feels like a bowling ball. :lol I know a Besta can hold 66lbs, but I'd be nervous to put this at the Elder on the same shelf. Tons of pics on here prove me wrong, but I just have a weird history with particle board.

If you get the same look and effect with lower weight, that could also drive consumer price down (that is, if the company is ethical enough to honor that). All in all, I'm for it if the prices go down. When I see reviews like the Apocalypse statue, though, I just fear cheap stuff at high prices.

I'm glad you like it Kaiju :) and those pics make it look perfect!

Thank you! I really do. This repaint = :bow

hey everyone i have FS Both PRED 1 and PRED 2 legendary scale busts up for 275 shipped a piece , and the elder predator PF 220 , hit me up if anyone is looking for any of these.

no issues and all come with boxes. i just am in need of money

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_7015.JPG

IMG_7021.JPG

predator custom LSB

I wanted to do this with one of my P2 busts, make it into another tribe member. Paint on the original ones was not up to the standard of the sculpt.

Nice job re-positioning the fangs, I remember playing around with my first faulty piece before I destroyed it. I couldn't get them out without causing huge damage. Maybe they were just glued in a bit tighter than some.

Back