Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody else really dissapointed with the pace of this line so far? It's already been a year since P1 went on PO, instead, we get Ace Ventura Bio masks............I'm shoked we haven't seen any LSB Aliens yet too.

Yep, I would be happy with a pace of around two a year. Like you said it looks like we are moving at less than one a year. :impatient:

Alien LSB announcements, please SS.

Its gonna be time we gonna get this lsb in Holland.Iam waiting very very long right now

Its gonna be time we gonna get this lsb in Holland.Iam waiting very very long right now

according to my LCS it has been delayed in Europe, probably due to the packaging as there were so many turning up with breakages. I don't know how long of a delay but it will be worth the wait.

Yeh my local shop get it next week .I always pick up my stuff but ive got not much time now to pick it up maybe about 2 or 3 weeks soi must wait.

oh god... more waiting :thud:

well here's mine :panic:

P1040054.jpg

P1040073.jpg

I received mine today, but i have a little problem with a paint difference on one of the dreads. What do you guys think of it?

535695_165133553608586_100003358268887_217814_807296311_n.jpg

536144_165133503608591_100003358268887_217812_2013918464_n.jpg

predator_lsb.png

Immediately let SSC know about this.
They might offer some credit back or an exchange.

I will, but the question is would it be worth the trouble of sending it back and ask for an exchange? I hear a lot of peoples have problems with their returns...

I will, but the question is would it be worth the trouble of sending it back and ask for an exchange? I hear a lot of peoples have problems with their returns...

Find the quill if possible and just glue it on. If you can't find it then just keep it, you won't notice that it is missing, neither will anyone else.

Its not a quill thats the problem its one of the dreads :slap

I'd send it back because it looks pretty bad.

Indeed :) the problem is the paint on one of the dreads. I asked my retailer from a couple of blocks away and he will swap it today so everything will be fine (i hope) :) Thx guys! In any case, it's a great piece!

This might be a dumb question, but anyone heard anything on a new Pred bust or are we still just in limbo. I mean I do my research and read here and there, but you never know when you miss something important.

Back