Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
post #38

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93415&page=4

If somehow, some way, SS has been listening to everyone about open ES's and he isn't open, I would have to pass on the P2 LSB. I also have my eye on the RWOS pf and 1/4 Giger maquette.

Yeah I hear ya, Ive already talked myself out of the RWOS, I just figured its going to be way to much for me. Plus if the LOTR maquettes keep kicking ass and they do some orcs moneys going to be an issue. Im going to have to start prioritizing for sure. :slap

Thanks Azure and L'ar. That was really reassuring and concrete! :yess:

I just hope they don't fail us with the P2, which I now want earlier than the Wolf.
Its time the P2 got some more love than just a dio and a figure! :D

Cheers,
Neo.

i just hope sideshow doesnt raise the price on pred lsb's,since they did well with the first pred...im ok with the $349 price tag,but if it goes up..quality overall better be top notch...

I did not.
Sadly, I decided to pass on the line of LSB's.
Perhaps the release of a kickass P2 (which 'might' be the next) could persuade me otherwise.

Do you have one?

i just hope sideshow doesnt raise the price on pred lsb's,since they did well with the first pred...im ok with the $349 price tag,but if it goes up..quality overall better be top notch...
+1 to that Vic! :wink1:

And better packaging (or better planning of the LSB itself) to minimize risk of receiving a broken product.
I'm a bit surprised that mine arrived without any damage whatsoever! The outer shipper and art box took a lil' hit but its not much. Still, better packaging is one aspect that SS should look into. (Maybe its because of the logistics too i.e. Fedex/UPS) :dunno

And plz SS, make something that resembles this! :pray:

ht8c3o.jpg

Cheers,
Neo.

Last edited:
A couple of quik pics!

i1z0gg.jpg

#387/2500
14azmsx.jpg

Sorry for the double post but I felt that including these in the above post would've made it look cluttered! :dance

I'm overall happy with the piece though a lil' more detail wouldn't hurt! He has a couple of defects but its ok. The important thing is he came intact!! No broken dreads or quills! :yess:

Cheers,
Neo.

Yeah I hear ya, Ive already talked myself out of the RWOS, I just figured its going to be way to much for me. Plus if the LOTR maquettes keep kicking ass and they do some orcs moneys going to be an issue. Im going to have to start prioritizing for sure. :slap

RWOS????:dunno

Is it safe to say there's going to be Alien Legendary Scale Busts?

May the gods hear you!!!:pray::pray: I almost touched myself thinking abouth this!!! xD:rotfl:rotfl

Oh! And please, can anyone with this bust tell me if it can come in a detolf shelf?? Thanks a lot!!!

Last edited:
So if legendary sb's are 1:2, but they did 1:4 masks... I doubt they'll do ls masks to go with the lsb's?

hi all, i got the lsb pred exclusive but i just found out im missing one of its quills, i already got this lsb for quite some time, can i still contact sideshow about it?

hi all, i got the lsb pred exclusive but i just found out im missing one of its quills, i already got this lsb for quite some time, can i still contact sideshow about it?

I don't think it'd be much of a problem. Just get in touch with their Customer Service!

Or else you could ask one of the boardies to share a quill or two from their destroyed busts!! :wink1:

Cheers,
Neo.

Hey guys, message is mainly for UK buyers of this piece. It's important so please take a minute to read it.

I mentioned earlier on this thread how Fedex charged me GBP 72.03 (around US$120) for charges and custom fees for this Predator LSB EX. Everyone else I've asked has been charged lower for delivery to the UK. One buyer was charged as low as GBP 26, just over a third of my charges.

I have now contacted Fedex to make an official complaint and have been told my charges have been put on hold while they investigate.

Is anyone else affected? Please let me know what you have been charged. If we have a case of discriminatory pricing then I'm planning on taking this one to court, even if Fedex say they'll simply blacklist me. I dont think that's enough, 72.03 GBP is a risky precedent and if they keep charging fees like this a lot of us UK buyers simply wont be able to buy EX pieces any longer!

Anyway let me know, I've only heard from 3 UK buyers so far and all of us have had VERY different charges sent us

Sorry to hear about this. Damn, I hate FedEx so much (they managed to destroy my Sideshow 1:6 Vader so I needed a replacement). And I "love" those taxes as well. Wish Romania would have never joined EU.

Back