Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you like a quill? I ripped some out of my original bust. If your happy id deffo say keep it, I went for a replacement and got a much worse looking bust overall despite not having damage. You got really lucky with yours it seems.

indeed I would :wave. I prayed very long to the Predator Gods that I would get straight teeth.

predbefore013.jpg

predbefore017.jpg

finally together :)

Mine just shipped from SS. Should be here in under a week. Hope I receive a damage free one.
Loving the in hand pics of the bust that everyone else has. Can't wait to bring this guy home..

Very nice shot...can't get enough of this guy. He is on my desk right beside my computer monitor. Such a great piece!

I wish his mouth was a little darker but the veins look awesome. How big of box does this come in?

:exactly:

Me thinks the same way too. Also another nitpick would be that the veins are done in a fixed-pattern sort of way instead of being random. But its still an awesome piece and would be proud to own one. :yess:

According to SS's website:
Box dimensions - 19'' (482.6mm) H x 12" (304.8mm) W x 10" (254mm) L
Dimensional weight - 24lbs
Hope that helps! :)

Neo

Sideshow's box dimensions are most always wrong on the site. The actual measurements are 20.5"H x 16.5" x 14"! More than once I've worked out a place to fit a piece's box, only to receive it and it won't fit in the intended spot.

This is a heavy piece! Be sure and be very careful when you remove it and take away the pieces of styrofoam. It is however, one of my favorite pieces!

Yeah, I wouldn't trust SideShow with a measuring tape. :rotfl

I find it pretty funny that they consistently get almost every measurement wrong - and never update them on the site either.

Sideshow's box dimensions are most always wrong on the site.

Yeah, I wouldn't trust SideShow with a measuring tape. :rotfl

I find it pretty funny that they consistently get almost every measurement wrong - and never update them on the site either.

That explains why they are confused with the Wolf's scale! :D

Say, does anyone know the shipping dates for the Reg version? Or is it the same as the Ex?

Last edited:
Shouldn't we be seeing the P2 LSB by now? I hope that SS aren't reconsidering because they stuck a 2500 ES on the regular and it's moving slower than expected. Wouldn't put it past them though. I can't wait to get this part of my collection moving along!

Back