Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anybody received a notice of the regular edition when it will ship? im thinking of getting this but would like to know when it will ship

Lemme rephrase that.

He didn't look albino, but he did look like ____ compared to the original.

I didnt ever think about comparing him with Stan's original design and maybe they failed to recreate the same. I do agree however that 'Mr.Albino' looked a lot more human-like in his actions rather than an alien.

But why compare the two? Cuz even if they are both Classic Preds, there ought to be some difference between the two. Besides the poor guy had the ____ beat outta him by the larger Berserker. But he was better than Berserker whose animatronics were completely robotic (just before the scene when Royce is about to deliver the final blow).

Last edited:
has anybody received a notice of the regular edition when it will ship? im thinking of getting this but would like to know when it will ship

Mike, I ordered one on Friday and I was told I should get my shipping notice this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered my from Alter Ego Comics, they are the greatest to order from IMO

Awesome!! :clap :banana :banana

Did u click it yourself?

Am too noob to be nitpicking but yeah the flared teeth do look off! There has to be a Q&A with SS after each collectible is released.

My teeth aren't flared at all, there perfect, but of course that means SS forgot a quill on his chest :gah:

But why compare the two? Cuz even if they are both Classic Preds, there ought to be some difference between the two. Besides the poor guy had the ____ beat outta him by the larger Berserker. But he was better than Berserker whose animatronics were completely robotic (just before the scene when Royce is about to deliver the final blow).
Nononono, I compare the two because one was made in 86-87, the other in 2009-2010. Yet you can easily tell the latter is a suit.

The top of the head is very bland looking, same with the stomach/chest..no detail there..the flabby flap belly area...etc.

Awesome!! :clap :banana :banana

Did u click it yourself?

Am too noob to be nitpicking but yeah the flared teeth do look off! There has to be a Q&A with SS after each collectible is released.

I do all the clicking myself. While I do think the flared out smaller teeth dont look exactly right, but at the same time Im not really a nitpicker and its not a deal breaker to me. It looks awesome in hand.

Actually, an "afterthoughts" thread that includes SS staff is a pretty good idea for each release, or at least major releases.

I would say Why only major releases? After all, its not peanuts that SS sells these collectibles for. They charge $$. And we work hard to earn every single dime of it. So is it too much to expect? :impatient:

No one would have complained if SS's quality was the same all those years. But after seeing the Predator 1 maquette (respect!), I would simply say that these guys are ripping off; even though I'm a total noob.

My teeth aren't flared at all, there perfect, but of course that means SS forgot a quill on his chest :gah:

Good for you bro! :wink1:

Then again it makes you wonder about the QC.

Nononono, I compare the two because one was made in 86-87, the other in 2009-2010. Yet you can easily tell the latter is a suit.

The top of the head is very bland looking, same with the stomach/chest..no detail there..the flabby flap belly area...etc.

:exactly:
I agree with you on that aspect. The VFX wasn't linear throughout the movie. The Classic's mandibles (animatronics) were smooth in operation whereas you can clearly notice the robotic hydraulic motion of the Berserker's! :monkey1

Besides, Kevin Hall was one big guy.

I do all the clicking myself. While I do think the flared out smaller teeth dont look exactly right, but at the same time Im not really a nitpicker and its not a deal breaker to me. It looks awesome in hand.

Great job with the pics. Wish I could click like that someday.

And the teeth thingy isn't a deal breaker for me either. Its a fantastic piece IMO and I've ordered it. :yess: The Reg one.

Would you like a quill? I ripped some out of my original bust. If your happy id deffo say keep it, I went for a replacement and got a much worse looking bust overall despite not having damage. You got really lucky with yours it seems.

Back