Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So wasn't the second shipment supposed to arrive at Sideshow's warehouse today? Anyone get a shipping confirmation?

Yes it is and nope, havn't been charged yet, status has just changed to shipping soon though but no word from SS yet.

Im sure you'l get it sooner, mine has to travel 5600 miles and is due wednesday :)

I hope as Thursday is the worst day for me to get packages and Id have to wait till friday :(. UPS is really good about tracking though and from the west coast to where I live, usually takes around 5-6 days...so I gotta believe they are probably right. Maybe ill get lucky and nab it on wed. :)

No sheet... I've never seen this many damaged pieces...:monkey4

I agree. "Assure for quality my... eh hey hey!" (In Krusty's voice)
Back then, I hardly seen damaged/ bad paint apps 1st Indiana Jones PF or Dr.Doom PF. Now we have damaged Optimus and P1 LSB. Is it just me, or SS QC and paint aren't so good as it used to be?

Received mine today and this is a fantastic piece regardless of the paint and teeth. Can't believe how heavy it was, didnt seemed that heavy when I was carrying the box but once it's out, it's pretty dam heavy. Also, mine isn't damaged.

LSBTEETHFINISHMARYKAY012.jpg
LSBTEETHFINISHMARYKAY019.jpg
LSBTEETHFINISHMARYKAY011.jpg

Very nice repaint mate.

It looks tons better than the SS paintwork IMHO

Just wanted to share a quick vid I posted last night for anyone interested! I'm loving this bust and so far I don't think I have any issues with mine!
[ame]https://youtu.be/wbH_uBqd_s4[/ame]

Back