Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome re-paint! :rock Now I love it, this is how the bust should have looked in the first place, not albino.

clapping.gif

No offense but not sure if this image is appropriate ;) If you watched Citizen Kane then you'll know he applaused his wife who really sucked at singing. Which is not the case here because the repaint is superb.:peace

got mine to but it has a chip on it and somm paint loss and glue on the base is that normal for sideshow
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I got mine too and its damaged. Both mandibles were broken off but in the box and there's a big chip on the left and a smaller chip inside the mouth.

got mine to but it has a chip on it and somm paint loss and glue on the base is that normal for sideshow

Bad QC, there are several chips there, unfortunate. I would contact customer services and send them the pictures. Baron yours seems to have been royaly mistreated!!

Just received mine from UPS. I quickly popped it open to inspect, everything looks good, but I wont be able to give it a full inspection until later. I'm happy with the look and the paint, and the "walrus teeth" arent as noticeable as I thought it would be.

Edit: Got him out and fully inspected, everything is in order. He looks awesome!!! Goes perfectly along my Predator "wall." Pics in a bit...

Last edited:
Just got Ex #150 in the mail today! Happy about that edition number. Awesome piece in hand. Luckily there was no damage, but im gonna check again to be sure. As others have said, the teeth are not that bad in person. Sadly he will join my Predator maquette in storage until I move into my bigger place. These will look great together.
Now the wait for the P2 LSB begins.............

I got my Ex #29 yesterday. A quick check didn't turn up any obvious issues but this evening I discovered a fairly large chip inside the mouth. Very disappointing!

you cannot see it unless you are looking up into the mouth from below so I'll probably just touch it up a bit to hide it a little more vs sending it back.

Thank you sir! I used to have more Pred stuff, but I kinda backed off and sold some stuff to gain space. I also wanted to get into the SS GI Joe line. All of that is on the other side of the room.

Got my bust today and it is going back. Three of the ridges on his head have paint chips/rubs, paint chip along the back and crack/imperfection on one of the mandibles.

p1060153q.jpg

p1060159v.jpg

p1060161f.jpg

Really sucks...seems to be more damaged ones than good ones. Well at least on the forums and from what people are showing. Man I hope I dont have to ship mine back and deal with all that crap.

this bust is awesome but

Hole is supposed to be in the styrofoam.

If you don't have paint damage, you should be able to reattach the dread easily. SS could give you a partial refund and you could fix it yourself if you want to go that route.

Back