Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well if its only a week after im hoping im on the second batch also, theres no way im keeping this if the walruss teeth remain so it would save the hassle of sending it back etc. here's to hoping SS have done this one justice though :pray:

you might as well be ready to send it back then because Im pretty sure if they fixed the teeth you would have heard something or seen something by now.

I don't get the issue with the teeth either. I think this looks friggin insane in person having seen it at comic con. Can't wait to get charged tomorrow :D

Apparently we have Predator qualified orthodontists here with us...

A select few of you will always find something to cry about. It doesn't matter what piece it is. The mandibles/"teeth" aren't going to change from the pictures you've seen.

Too easy, don't like it? Don't buy it.

I could care less about the teeth. My biggest fear is that it will arrive broken. So many fragile pieces on this.

well if its only a week after im hoping im on the second batch also, theres no way im keeping this if the walruss teeth remain so it would save the hassle of sending it back etc. here's to hoping SS have done this one justice though :pray:

Whoa! I don't know what you mean by walrus teeth, but the mouth inside is closed! The Predators in every movie but AVP are unable to do that. Big miss, Sideshow.

My very first Predator!!

Its the perfect scale for me. The pics look good to me and I cant wait.
Whats wrong the the teeth? Looks good to me!

Yeah, y'know what, after actually watching some clips of the movie, I'm suprised to say it's not that bad - after he takes off his mask and before he roars, his mouth is darn near closed. aaahhh, good one, me.

Apparently we have Predator qualified orthodontists here with us...

A select few of you will always find something to cry about. It doesn't matter what piece it is. The mandibles/"teeth" aren't going to change from the pictures you've seen.

Too easy, don't like it? Don't buy it.
Okay, you need to understand that when something is off, we have a right to complain about and discuss it. This is a discussion forum.

Don't be a ____.

Legendary Scale Busts aren't supposed to be artist enterpretations or whatever..they're supposed to be accurate to the movie. This is pretty far off.

Mainly the head, the horribly deformed head.. I have absolutely no idea why they took his head and stretched it so far out. I don't recall the Predator having orange and black eyes either, but I'm sure it was too hard to paint them different colors.
Even in the sketches for this, the head was the right shape. Just doesn't make ANY sense to go screw it up for no reason.. It's not like they're making more money or saving any.......

It's still a nice Pred bust, but I'm sure many people (including myself) are disappointed that their new line of movie accurate Pred LSBs aren't accurate afterall.

besides officially licensed SWS or ADI products, who has ever made Predators accurate? SS never advertised these as being movie accurate, so you shouldn't be mad that their not.

If you want the movie accurate bust get the 1:1 scale one. If you want another artist interpretation that is not movie accurate but still freaking awesome....get this one. I love the bust personally and can't wait to proudly display it in my collection

If you want the movie accurate bust get the 1:1 scale one. If you want another artist interpretation that is not movie accurate but still freaking awesome....get this one. I love the bust personally and can't wait to proudly display it in my collection

it's really the same debate between the SS maq and CM ppl. If you want accuracy, get the SS, but if all you care about is size and presence, go with the CM.

I find the bust pretty accurate, but after another movie:

marsattackslist.jpg

Back