Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Presumably the place you purchased it ordered it just like everyone els from SS, maybe its who ordered it first? Or maybe they will get the EX's out first... who knows. I just can't wait, one things for sure though, if the teeth aren't fixed, you can have mine.

Bugger I may miss out on first shipment as i was on the EX waitlist thou it did convert a couple of months ago.

Im the same, i hope we get them this week, that said if you don't i guess we'l get to see some in hand pictures of the teeth and paint application etc.

I just spoke with sideshow as my last payment is not coming out till the 15th of oct. She said that my particular order was not showing up to be processed till the 7th, so they are taking my final payment then and I guess it will be on its way after that. I am guessing mine is in a second batch shipment, maybe?

:yess:

predpk.jpg

I must be in the second batch of shipments, which is fine. I am excited to see some in hand pics first as I will probably not get mine till Oct 12-14th

I must be in the second batch of shipments, which is fine. I am excited to see some in hand pics first as I will probably not get mine till Oct 12-14th

well if its only a week after im hoping im on the second batch also, theres no way im keeping this if the walruss teeth remain so it would save the hassle of sending it back etc. here's to hoping SS have done this one justice though :pray:

well if its only a week after im hoping im on the second batch also, theres no way im keeping this if the walruss teeth remain so it would save the hassle of sending it back etc. here's to hoping SS have done this one justice though :pray:

Not certain what everyone is so mad about with the teeth...

Last edited:
Back