Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know roughly how much the Berserker LSB will be? I'm guessing around the same as the P1 bust....ouch. I wish I had that kinda money!

I may be able to save up in time as I'm sure it won't be released for a while....I'll just have to wait and see. I'm looking forward to seeing the Berserker maquette too, any news on when that will be up for pre-order?

another bust is all good for me (as i'm only collecting P1 and Berserker)
just hope they're not bigger than 1/4 or else i've no where to put them

LSB's are 1/2 scale

Anyone know roughly how much the Berserker LSB will be? I'm guessing around the same as the P1 bust....ouch. I wish I had that kinda money!

I may be able to save up in time as I'm sure it won't be released for a while....I'll just have to wait and see. I'm looking forward to seeing the Berserker maquette too, any news on when that will be up for pre-order?

My guess is that the cost will be between $250 and 350, LSB's are not full sized.

they wont be making a Berserker LSB for years down the road, the 1:1 will be coming out next year prolly.

I just hope they do P1, P2 and Wolf. Berserker would be a bonus for me but not needed.

Anyone got some info on when they may officially announce them? I really can't wait!

With the 20th anniversary of T2 in 2011, I'd hope they do some new 1:2 busts from the movie. Love the idea of Aliens & Predators in 1:2 scale. Imagine a row of the lost hunters on your shelf, or a row of Aliens in the same fashion. I just don't know about a LSB for the Queen.

I just want a 1:1 Predator 2 Bust before I die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here here for a 1:1 P2 bust. That would make my collection.

a 1:1 P2 bust is one of my most wanted Sideshow Collectibles.

key_art_predator_2.jpg

Back