Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious if these will come with hands like Star Wars Cody LSB. And if you have a masked and unmasked option on the same bust (separate head or just a mask that fits on the face) or you have to buy 2 busts?

2 busts ?? oh i hope not, a interchangable bust would be wicked :panic:

I'm gonna be honest that CREATIVE TEAM scares the ____ outta me. They have good intentions but sometimes they try to over do their sculpts...kkinda like Tommy Boy and his "New Pet"

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jCyaXh-VZco&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jCyaXh-VZco&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

"DIVE IN WITH COOL POSES, and DIFFERENT UNIQUE ATTITIDES." I guess we know where the T-800 Polys statue oringinated from.

Now that they seem to be set on making more alien maquettes in the scale of the aliens warrior it looks like my Alien 3 Maquette won't have any friends.

If they start making more Predators in 1:4 I might have to trade my dog alien towards a P1 Ex...

25aopc1.jpg

I'll take P1, P2, ALIENS Warrior and possibly Wolf Predator LSBs.

So glad this is getting closer to reality, missed out on P1 and Aliens 1:1, don't care so much about scale, just want a fairly large scale bust of each, bigger than the 1/6 or even 1/4 scales that are out there, but doesn't have to be 1:1, just larger and a cool design of course.

Wow....these will be hard to avoid. I definitely want P1, Wolf, Maybe even the ones from AVP depending how they're done. I love the Star Wars styling with the part bodies and I wonder if the bios will light up!

I would imagine these Preds would all have closed mouth sculpts unless they do what HT does with their open mouth Preds, so the bio could just go over it. These busts need to have real netting, light up bios, and the cannons incorporated into each of the Preds. I hope we see the Lost Hunters get some treatment in this scale. If these end up being 1:2 scale, that would be epic................

the exclusives will probably be nameplates which i dont mind for the predators

Id feel a lot more comfortable if they stayed in line with the marvel and SW LSB price range, $199 - $249

Lets not put any ideas in their heads about higher price points....yes? :) lol

Well I think these will be bigger and more detailed than the rest, so thats why I would imagine higher prices, let alone if each comes with their bios as well, which I think could be the Ex pieces for these.

Well I think these will be bigger and more detailed than the rest, so thats why I would imagine higher prices, let alone if each comes with their bios as well, which I think could be the Ex pieces for these.

yeah, Im with ya. Im just wishful thinking I guess :pray:

nice sig by the way

Wow....these will be hard to avoid. I definitely want P1, Wolf, Maybe even the ones from AVP depending how they're done. I love the Star Wars styling with the part bodies and I wonder if the bios will light up!

Being smaller scale, I wonder if they'd go the route of swap out heads for bio or no bio.

another bust is all good for me (as i'm only collecting P1 and Berserker)
just hope they're not bigger than 1/4 or else i've no where to put them

Thanks for bringing this back up.. I totally forgot about the LSB's. I just hope SS does them well and doesn't make them paper thin and completely hollow.

Back