Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, any quality P1 piece is a potential gold mine. The P2 would be the same if anyone would bother to make a quality one. I dont think we have ever seen a Ex LSB with an ES of 500 before? Its a rarity when you can have a thread on a SS product now adays that doesnt have negative posts about it.

which is why I think Sideshow will have a SDCC Exclusive predator bust :yess:

:monkey3

This may be a dumb question but how quickly do preorders from sideshow sell out? I have never preordered from sideshow before and I do not really know what to expect on this one. I want to be able to have a chance to get one but I will be at work till after 3pm. Sideshow time that is it will only be 12. Think it may be a good idea to have my wife order it when it becomes avail?

Oh BTW, I think this piece looks just amazing. I do not have any 1:1 pieces so I am not much concerned about that. In either case and I may get jumped all over here...I think the bust looks better than the original Sideshow 1:1 predator IMO. Not taking anything from that bust, its amazing but I donno I seem to like this one better.

for a character with very few quality collectibles, not to mention the most popular Pred of all of them. Your pressing your luck if you wait any longer than 12 hrs on the Ex imo, but if you dont care about the Ex, the reg should be around for awhile from mulitple retailers at a discounted price.

Love this bust... the titl of the head is great, and it has some great emotion to it. The sculpt and paint is perfect as well. I'm a little confused, as is Sabres, with the Ex. being the same price as the Reg. In the end, it may not matter, since that price tag is a little higher than expected. I was hoping for $300 max, but wow. Good news is, other retailers will offer discounts, so I'll see how things turn out tomorrow.

Love this bust... the titl of the head is great, and it has some great emotion to it. The sculpt and paint is perfect as well. I'm a little confused, as is Sabres, with the Ex. being the same price as the Reg. In the end, it may not matter, since that price tag is a little higher than expected. I was hoping for $300 max, but wow. Good news is, other retailers will offer discounts, so I'll see how things turn out tomorrow.

yeah the price it seems, is a bit steep so im gonna flex pay this guy.

Will pre-order EX then i will hunt for Reg version for lower price
like what i did for my IronMan VI & WM maquette i order reg. version got it a really good deal

Likeness seems off. The lower mandible seems to short and the rim or crown of the head does not look right to me. Just my opinion though.

I'm a little disapointed by this. I also don't like the tilted head.
For $350 we should be getting a plasma cannon and were the torso
conects to the base, to me it looks like it tappers in to much, in other words to skinny. Imo it should be a bit thicker.
I'm back on the fence now....

conects to the base, to me it looks like it tappers in to much, in other words to skinny. Imo it should be a bit thicker.

I agree with you on the tilted head. What's up with SS. They like to tilt almost every f@%king thing. The T800, Rambo, Black Cat lsb for instance. It is so gay. Even the Rogue PF, (it is a very nice statue, don't get me wrong) Tilted head with eyes look side ways. I just hate those looks.

Exactly what I was thinking.
If the head was how it should be, the base wouldn't seem so bad to me.

Back