Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
while I think its a little steep for an LSB, thank the flex pay gods that I think Im in. Looks pretty awesome and as others have said I'll never get the 1:1 so this is most likely a go.

When you pay via flex pay, do you get the LSB when it is released or do you have to wait a few months?

If this was a new 1:1 I would be very excited. I'm a bit worried how small its going to look next to my other busts. How tall do you think it will be? Maybe 14 inches?

If this was a new 1:1 I would be very excited. I'm a bit worried how small its going to look next to my other busts. How tall do you think it will be? Maybe 14 inches?

thats what im thinking

I too am kinda worried that it will look out of place with the 1:1 stuff.

why would you display it with 1:1 stuff? I have the Venom and Carnage LSB, so I should have a pretty cool LSB collection if this line holds out. The 1/4 closed mouth Neca should look great next to this, as well as the maquette.

NO Plasma Gun is a FAIL!!!!

yea but no Bio is a BIGGER FAIL!

:lol

You're right. For the price, I think it should come with a bio and plasma gun.

They had me at hello on this one. I will say this...if you ever plan on getting in on this line down the road with another Predator design and you like the P1, I would pick this up now and save yourself the potential wallet pain. I have a feeling that these will be hot in a short period of time.

worldssmallestviolin.gif

They had me at hello on this one. I will say this...if you ever plan on getting in on this line down the road with another Predator design and you like the P1, I would pick this up now and save yourself the potential wallet pain. I have a feeling that these will be hot in a short period of time.

yep, any quality P1 piece is a potential gold mine. The P2 would be the same if anyone would bother to make a quality one. I dont think we have ever seen a Ex LSB with an ES of 500 before? Its a rarity when you can have a thread on a SS product now adays that doesnt have negative posts about it.

why would you display it with 1:1 stuff? I have the Venom and Carnage LSB, so I should have a pretty cool LSB collection if this line holds out. The 1/4 closed mouth Neca should look great next to this, as well as the maquette.

Since I don't have any LSB, the only place I can display him is next to the 1:1 predator stuff. Can't wait to get the NECA preds. Have all 3 on order.

Back