Predator Jungle Hunter: compared models/toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you're turning into an HT troll, now? You act no different nor less in denial than any of the other members here who feel they have to choose sides just to be taken seriously. If you really loved the character, you'd be more open and establish your opinion on a case-by-case basis. Both companies have their own strengths and weaknesses. Even the hardcores who will only purchase from one of them can at least admit to that.

Its high end or nothing for some people. While I would most often these days choose the high-end over the low-end I won't write something off and refuse to see its good (even superior! :horror) points purely because its low-end.

But in fairness, outbursts such as Butter's latest aren't completely without justification. There has been unwelcome NECA talk in Hot Toys threads, there has been major league trolling by individual NECA fanatics too - particularly by the likes of Selektiv (may he forever stay gone....unless he has come back and has simply matured a bit). But those guys are no more liked by other NECA fans than they are by Hot Toys fans. And blanket labelling of NECA fans as 'trolls' is the unfortunate result of genuine troll behaviour by one or more individuals. However fighting trolling with trolling isn't going to work. Plus the timing of some of the posts has been wierd - coming out of the blue when the mood was positive with no recent HT/NECA flamewars. Thereby being part of the problem :dunno

Last edited:
^
Butters + Reaktwon + Hex vs Supertroll: Selektiv

Now THAT, I wanna see.

Well we all hated Selektiv. I think hes the reason NECA fans have such a bad reputation here where now any mention of NECA in a HT thread is called 'trolling' no matter how benign a comment it is.

Last edited:
Hey. I love NECA figures, even when they have sometimes stiffy joints and they broke. Hot toys have so many features that you can't help love them. There is no comparison, only regarding how much each person can appreciate them.

I only have 7" Preds, but I wouldn't give up my NECA Jungle Hunter almost as much as I wouldn't give up neither my Hot Toys P1.

By the way. Hot toys referenced pics are the worst you guys found. [emoji12].

u5yhe6eg.jpg

8a7ynusa.jpg

emymase4.jpg

Regards folks.

Back