Predator Disaster !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At any rate, since this has been brought back to life, just wanted to let everybody (who didn't already) know that HT came through nicely and sent me a replacement leg for my Aliens warrior.

In fear of situations like this, i am glad i invested in two Detolfs at $69.99CAN, all my other cheaper action figures can dive all they want from my other shelves but, the more exspensive stuff sits in my detolfs with no stands at all(to make room) i need a third detolf now..running out of room.

I never understand the necroposting ^^^^ to up your post count to 50 or 100 or whatever it is now. Just post some ^^^^ in every current thread and you will be there in no time.

At any rate, since this has been brought back to life, just wanted to let everybody (who didn't already) know that HT came through nicely and sent me a replacement leg for my Aliens warrior.

Cool...hopefully that one won't break as well. I posted in a similar thread for the Aliens Warriors about how HT was nice enough to send me both entire legs when I just needed the feet. Then I was going to help another member by mailing him the replacement leg I didn't need and the damn knee broke while I was boxing it up :banghead

i have all mine free standing and non of the have fallen, although it was a pain to get them into a stable position

Well, the big 'alien head on a spear' was really unweildy for the ancient pred. I had a hell of a time keeping a pose with it, and was glad to get rid of it along with that figure quite some time back.

Back