Predator Cinemaquette Sneak Peek!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saw this piece at comic con today...

AMAZING !

the base is Huge and the predator is definitely bigger than the sideshow version...very impressed :cool:

61tw1va.jpg

4loj6du.jpg

67hdqw3.jpg

It will be in the ballpark of $2500. It doesn't come with an extra hand, they just displayed an extra to show it open and closed. I had a nice talk with the head of Toynami about it. They should be shipping this year, they are trying to make the time from pre-order to shipping about 6 months.

It will be in the ballpark of $2500. It doesn't come with an extra hand, they just displayed an extra to show it open and closed. I had a nice talk with the head of Toynami about it. They should be shipping this year, they are trying to make the time from pre-order to shipping about 6 months.

Thanks for the info!!!!:rock

I sincerely doubt we will see this shipped this year. It's pretty much august already and they haven't even put Sparrow up for pre-order. Since they make these a few at a time there will be quite a delay. On top of that the next after Sparrow is Indy and that one isn't ready yet either....so :lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back