Predator Cinemaquette Sneak Peek!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC03858.jpg

DSC03860.jpg

DSC03857.jpg

DSC03856.jpg

DSC03855.jpg

holy smokes, the GF looks like a real person!

is that the sideshow one ???

and the PREDATOR looks SICK!!!
what a COOL light-up feature :rock

Last edited:
Man, that Predator looks, well....AWESOME! I don't know how I will afford it...But, it will be mine! I am glad I held of buying the SS one...I mean I know I am on the SIDESHOW FREAKS board and all, but sometimes you have to acknowledge a fantastic work of art, Sideshow or not..

I know that it will cost, maybe 3 times as much as the Sideshow one, so, it SHOULD be better....and by the looks of those photos, IT IS!:cool:

At least by Cinemaquette production speed...I should have about 2 years to save up..:lol

I know I gave the CM Jack Sparrow some stick for not looking like Jonny Depp, but never let it be said I don't give praise where praise is due.

That Predator and that Godfather look incredible so far :rock

Man its just not right. SS announces the Godfather PF which I am so happy for, but then CM shows their one which is just awe inspiring. Why cant I afford it dammit:monkey2
AND he's sitting in his chair! Thats EXACTLY the way I wanted the PF to look. :monkey2
I can never be as happy with SS's one knowing that the CM one exists.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, this is incredible.

I didn't think it would be better than the Sideshow piece but I was wrong.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back