Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

:lol

This took a loooooong time to decide and plenty of discussion between me and Anck, the fact of the matter was that this piece would just not go in the collection and as much as we wanted it to there are more pieces out there that we would prefer to own that fit in the collection better!

:lol

This took a loooooong time to decide and plenty of discussion between me and Anck, the fact of the matter was that this piece would just not go in the collection and as much as we wanted it to there are more pieces out there that we would prefer to own that fit in the collection better!

she must of brain washed you, the CM Predator would be your "COLLECTION" things would revolve around it :lol

sorry to hear it, im sure when you see how awsome mine is you will change your mind hehe :D

on a positive note that means im one up on the list :rock

Reorder it.

794438826_5f340c9c16.jpg

:rotfl

No but seriously .. I can actually understand. For starters the price on this is very very high and with this not being your major collecting line and with so many awesome pieces out there in the lines you collect from the most I think its pretty understandable. :D

I'm still gonna pm you photos of mine though when it comes. :chew
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

she must of brain washed you, the CM Predator would be your "COLLECTION" things would revolve around it :lol

sorry to hear it, im sure when you see how awsome mine is you will change your mind hehe :D

on a positive note that means im one up on the list :rock

Post pics when you get yours (like anyone could stop you!!!:lol) I must admit I don't feel that bad about it...I mean don't get me wrong this Pred CM is going to be awesome and stunning but not for me...yet! :D

One closer to the dream! :lol

I'm actually pretty surprised you canceled, considering you were selling off stuff just to pay for it. :lol But it also proves my theory, these things are just too expensive, even though some of them are awesome, and there's plenty of other things just as awesome, and cheaper, out there. Yes people I am Victorious!!! :D :lol

Reorder it.

794438826_5f340c9c16.jpg

No but seriously .. I can actually understand. For starters the price on this is very very high and with this not being your major collecting line and with so many awesome pieces out there in the lines you collect from the most I think its pretty understandable. :D

I'm still gonna pm you photos of mine though when it comes. :chew

Love that pic :rotfl

Thanks for understanding there Tay, the problem was that we kept looking at all the stuff we could buy for the money and simply decided we would rather have them...quite simple really!:lol Our first passion will always be LOTR and with UC releasing new LOTR products in feb/march (starting with the Morgul dagger:drool) we decided to stick to out first love! :D

look forward to the PM(s)...then I will prolly badge you to sell it to me! :rotfl

I'm actually pretty surprised you canceled, considering you were selling off stuff just to pay for it. :lol But it also proves my theory, these things are just too expensive, even though some of them are awesome, and there's plenty of other things just as awesome, and cheaper, out there. Yes people I am Victorious!!! :D :lol

:rotfl Yes ok you win Havok! Though it has to be said were now gonna spend that much on UC/LOTR products! :naughty:D

understand the logic used................it is a great item and given my main theme in my collection it fits very well.......

look at it this way also....you can now compile an awesome buying 'LIST' for 2009 and not just an awesome 'item' :peace

:rotfl Yes ok you win Havok! Though it has to be said were now gonna spend that much on UC/LOTR products! :naughty:D

Yes, but LOTR is just better, and your gonna be getting more than one piece for the same amount of money. I rescued you, so bow before me and say it "Havok is my HERO!!!!!" :naughty :D :lol

understand the logic used................it is a great item and given my main theme in my collection it fits very well.......

look at it this way also....you can now compile an awesome buying 'LIST' for 2009 and not just an awesome 'item' :peace

:banana:banana:banana

Exactly what we have been doing, in fact we have already bought some stuff :eek: (check out my thread in 'show your shelves for more details!) :rotfl

Yes, but LOTR is just better, and your gonna be getting more than one piece for the same amount of money. I rescued you, so bow before me and say it "Havok is VICTORIOUS!!!!!" :naughty :D :lol

LOTR IS BETTER ????

saying that in a predator thread will get you strung up :lol

1436911565_16ee961f5b.jpg

Yes, but LOTR is just better, and your gonna be getting more than one piece for the same amount of money. I rescued you, so bow before me and say it "Havok is my HERO!!!!!" :naughty :D :lol

Fine...Havok is my Hero...and...Victourious! :banana:banana

But in all seriousness you are right, thanks buddy! :rock

Back