Predator advice.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Collectors world didn't come through. They informed me they sold out, and "have been trying to obtain this from other sources and so far have not been able to. ".
i also tried Monster island who is currently sold out, "but will be getting in more in a month or 2." I even added my name to sideshows wait list, just not ready to pay collectors price.
Went to google shopping and everyone is either sold out or have raised their price to over $200.00.

Hmmm, I got an email from them saying it was on backorder and I would have to wait 45 days. Is this the same thing they told you or did they say it was totally sold out and will not be available?

What is in quotes is what they said, but seeing as they are ordering through the same importers i think it will be unlikely. Sideshow is listed as the main importer in the states and they are on waitlist so unless they have a lot of cancellations it will be hard to find at retail. they may find some through second hand vendors but that will raise the price.

Back