Predator advice.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, was headed to my favorite little entertainment store to purchase the Lost Predator 2 figure to mend my broken little heart and what do i see on the shelf staring back at me but a original predator. If there is a patron saint of collecting, he was smiling on me today.

Great to hear you got the Pred 1. As for Lost Pred $140 is a rip off. You can get him on Ebay for about $100

Well, was headed to my favorite little entertainment store to purchase the Lost Predator 2 figure to mend my broken little heart and what do i see on the shelf staring back at me but a original predator. If there is a patron saint of collecting, he was smiling on me today.

Wow talk about lucky! Very nice buddy. You will not regret it at all. I was just gonna say that as a stand alone, the original Predator is the best piece. Everyone will recognize it upon first view but Wolf isn't really iconic and Lost Predator wasn't even a main character. I have every Hot Toys Predator ever made (Minus the Ani-com Exclusive Scar) so take it from me, The Original is the way to go. Also if you're looking to acquire a wolf predator you can get a loose and assembled one for cheap or a new one for under $130. The Cleaner isn't worth much. But not as bad as the Lost Predator.

Let see some pics when you open up your Predator.

Get all of them. You cant resist. Dont even try.
says you. the avp figures suck.
you're essentially paying $400 for a $50 hasbro figure.

pretty much all of them after that are pretty nice though.
but i still don't care about avp-r or machiko. i need more lost preds.

That's kinda harsh. I can't agree with that but I respectfully accept your opinion. :D

That's what everyone who does not have them say.....LOL!!!

AVP preds are too expansif they look nice but the price is just ridiculous
in Europe they go for 300 to 600 eur that's my whole paycheck :lol

That's what everyone who does not have them say.....LOL!!!
that's what everyone who has some stashed away for scalping, or feel dumb for paying through the nose say... LOLLERSKATES!!1!

seriously though. my lcs had some when they first came out and i sold them when the p2 elder came out. i'd be pissed now if i didn't get it.
the P2 and everything after it were a huge improvement. i don't think anyone could objectively argue with that.
i would just wait for the DX P1 if i were you..........:monkey1
yes. because predator is as popular as dark knight. it's foolproof!

Yeah, I was going to say that the main problem with getting the P1 first is that most of the other Predator figures are going to look bad by comparison. But for me, I'm satisfied with just having the P1 in my collection so it's not a problem.

the p1 in my opinion is the best proportioned, with everything looking correct on the body, such as the right thickness legs n arms, unlike the wolf, which is too scrawny with a long neck

I just picked up a lost Predator and should be here in a few days. Its the only one I could find at a decent price. Some of them are just crazy expensive. I can say looking at the pics of him I dont like the way his helmet raises up towards the back. I still think hes cool, but i guess I'll really see when I get him.

i really like the look of the Lost Predator, waiting to see how things go and might still pick it up. I really like that there is a difference in the figures. I wouldn't want to display multiple figures that look the same. So far the Lost and Cleaner kit Wolf are the easiest to get, but it looks like P1 is finally shipping out more and hopefully will be easier to find.

Do any of you guys know how much a hot toys elder predator is worth?
Thanks.

Back