Predator advice.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Predator 1 is already all dried up with big time retailers. Last stop is ebay and then you're at the mercy of scalpers or collectors selling theirs. Better snatch it up while you can because it will go the way of Elder 2 here soon...

That's why I'm glad my waitlist for the exclusive and a regular converted. Definitely sell the regular later down the road to help finance my addiction to plastic and polystone.

That's why I'm glad my waitlist for the exclusive and a regular converted. Definitely sell the regular later down the road to help finance my addiction to plastic and polystone.

Hey mesa, lmk if you are gonna sell that regular pred, I'm still looking for one...

I had the Predator 2 and Predator 2 Elder figures and they were both very good, but I sold them a while back when the value went up, because I'm not that big of a Predator fan. But the P1 is in a whole other league. It's really impressive, the level of detail is incredible, and you don't have to put the damn thing together. (Don't laugh -- some of these predators can be a real pain to assemble!)

Has anyone ever used that store before? I don't need a P1 but they might have some other stuff I want.
they're covered by Yahoo e-commerce and Paypal.
so, worst case scenario, you get your $$ back.
unless someone hacks their database. but, that's a risk you take with any online store.

Placed my order from them, now its just a matter of waiting.
Never was good at waiting.
Not a bad deal, came out to $159.49 shipped.
ha. i had to wait MONTHS when i ordered mine from Sideshow.
and i got the exclusive, so it cost $15 more than that one.

you're gonna love that figure.

The Wolf Cleaner is an AWESOME Pred, but I gotta agree with everyone else - get the first one first. Gotta have the classic.

Personally - and this is just me - I would skip on the Lost altogether, unless you're planning on eventually acquiring ALL the Predators. He's by far the "least iconic" of any one they made, with the possible exception of the Ancient. As for me, I'm just getting the main ones from each movie - and may possibly pick up Celt and Chopper too.

Just picked up the wolf Cleaner, i liked his accessories better. I like the way the lost Predator looks, but he does not have much other then that. I may break down and still get him if he is still around later.

Well Collectors world didn't come through. They informed me they sold out, and "have been trying to obtain this from other sources and so far have not been able to. ".
i also tried Monster island who is currently sold out, "but will be getting in more in a month or 2." I even added my name to sideshows wait list, just not ready to pay collectors price.
Went to google shopping and everyone is either sold out or have raised their price to over $200.00.

Yeah, I was afraid Collector's World might not pan out. I'm thinking that they probably have very little if anything actually in stock and just try to order it after someone orders something.

I wish they would have let me know sooner too that they were sold out. They didn't tell me till i emailed them to ask them a few days later when it would ship.

thats a bummer. it didn't say anywhere on that site they were sold out. pretty shady. i guess this figure is officially an eBay exclusive now.
Just picked up the wolf Cleaner, i liked his accessories better. I like the way the lost Predator looks, but he does not have much other then that. I may break down and still get him if he is still around later.
im a big fan of my Lost pred. the borg armor is amazing and i love the paint scheme. full disclosure - i absolutely hated the avp movies and will never buy $130+ figures from them.

Last edited:
Back