predator 2 = wth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, original packaging increases the value of any figure/statue.

yeah that is what i figured...it sucks though, cause not only am i running out of shelf space but worst of all i am running out of room to store of those boxes!! i was thinking of throwing out the inserts/Styrofoam and flattening the boxes...but now I'm wondering if throwing away that stuff will also decrease the value ! :lol

That korean seller is cursed. Can't believe why ebay so full of scammer. not to mention high ebay fee

yeah that is what i figured...it sucks though, cause not only am i running out of shelf space but worst of all i am running out of room to store of those boxes!! i was thinking of throwing out the inserts/Styrofoam and flattening the boxes...but now I'm wondering if throwing away that stuff will also decrease the value ! :lol

now you know and knowing is half the battle.....
:lecture

that seller put that auction up to spite me... he wanted to trade me that P2 Elder + some cash for the TK figures i have up sale. i told him the P2 Elder was not that valuable in my book.

that seller put that auction up to spite me... he wanted to trade me that P2 Elder + some cash for the TK figures i have up sale. i told him the P2 Elder was not that valuable in my book.

wait...it's not a P2 elder, it's a AVP elder?

:lol oh s____! is a predator 2 elder actually worth a thousand $$ though?

An auciton ended yesterday or the day before for around $1,100. That's why buying loose/used is the best way to grab older figures :wink1:.

And yeah, the question at the bottom of the listing is a little interesting... maybe he's not being dishonest. I just wonder why he didn't put "AVP" in the listing.

An auciton ended yesterday or the day before for around $1,100. That's why buying loose/used is the best way to grab older figures :wink1:.

The seller in this auction put an AVP Elder in a P2 Elder box.

I wish i had one for sale...it would finance all my preorders and then some!

Isnt the auction for both elders? Look at the questions below.

That question and answer response seems pretty vague to me. It could basically be interpreted that the seller is just answering that in the films there are two elder predators, the one from Predator 2 and the one from AVP.

Yeah but both pics look like he's just grabbed a couple of sample pics from google or something. Hence he has a pic of the elder box and then a pic of the elder in a box.

Back