Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's something strange....

Mine was was shipped via UPS
I thought Sideshow said they didn't want to use UPS since they were too expensive?

In the US, in California.

That's the decider. UPS was more expensive for International shipments.

They are HATED - TRULY hated in Canada for the bogus "hidden charges" they apply on top of the charges paid by the seller AND on top of regular taxes.

On an item of this value they would likely charge another $200-$300 "brokerage" once it arrived here.

Scum.

That's the decider. UPS was more expensive for International shipments.

They are HATED - TRULY hated in Canada for the bogus "hidden charges" they apply on top of the charges paid by the seller AND on top of regular taxes.

On an item of this value they would likely charge another $200-$300 "brokerage" once it arrived here.

Scum.

Ah ok, that makes sense.
Well...side note, I'm glad you kept your order! :yess:

Ah ok, that makes sense.
Well...side note, I'm glad you kept your order! :yess:

Thanks dude - fingers crossed it arrives safely (for ALL of us).

Although the shipping cost was a MAJOR poke-in-the-eye, there's no way I'm letting this go after waiting over 11 years to give the P1 his Bro' :blissy

Same price as to Texas, yet (for some reason - maybe air traffic routes) $4 cheaper than Illinois (they are $120).

Not sure why my shipping was a hundred bucks seeing as I live an hour and twenty minutes away from side show, sucks. However, mine arrives tomorrow, so I am stoked

Sideshow let you order after they cancelled your account?

Wow you have a good memory, anyways they apologize, Like i said before I really did not do anything wrong. Anyways, sent me a letter of apology . But I do not need to explain that to pple on here after what happened last time. It was funny how All they do is twist things around, but whatever! i do not want to rehash this so I will not. I wrote them a letter about there customer service, I never had a problem until that day and I bought so many statues from them. So here we are back to ordering. Ever since that time they have been great, but I rarely order from them. Anyways, I am over it, I do not want to think about that time. It was crazy that people were so quick to judge though and did not even know who I was. Anyways, the past is the past I wish people well. Next time I won't ask for anyone's advice lol!

I can't wait to see if these guys come out with a P1. I'd have also loved them to have released an alien bust with shoulders, that's something I'm waiting on now from somebody.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back