Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_2016-09-28-18-58-03.jpg

Their celtic mask dose have number, this one is 026.
And the quality wise, way better than the sideshow one...
CtbE0BBW8AAJESi.jpg

My last flex payment has been put back to October 25th to coincide with their arrival at Sideshows warehouse.

That Celtic looks nice, it couldn't really have been any worse than the sideshow version with it's solid lenses and truly terrible paint app.

So now that this being released, will the flex payments end, or, will they change them to an affordable payment?

There sitting at 2 payments only as of now.

Was wondering because I the Alien heads are about the same and I was thinking to jump on the dog maybe..

But not at over $300 a month..

My last flex payment has been put back to October 25th to coincide with their arrival at Sideshows warehouse.

That Celtic looks nice, it couldn't really have been any worse than the sideshow version with it's solid lenses and truly terrible paint app.

Python,
I already own the Coolprops Guardian Predator Prop Replica mask. Its perfect, has acrylic lenses and is spot on in its paint application.
The base is also awesome the way it compliments the whole look of the piece. Would recommend it to anyone. So the Celtic would/should be the same no doubt. I was looking at it but decided to get the bust instead.

Last edited:
Python,
I already own the Coolprops Guardian Predator Prop Replica mask. Its perfect, has acrylic lenses and is spot on in its paint application.
The base is also awesome the way it compliments the whole look of the piece. Would recommend it to anyone. So the Celtic would/should be the same no doubt. I was looking at it but decided to get the bust instead.

I always wondered about the quality of this one. Thank you for the feedback.

I also want the new Celtic mask...but my wife would kill me after I bought the P2 big guy!:lol

Back