Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, I'd hate to miss this. it's confirmed, I'm getting a refund for the maquette, I'll order this as soon as it goes through.

it's confirmed, I'm getting a refund for the maquette, I'll order this as soon as it goes through.

hug.gif

Proud.

Thanks Col, me too. But I said the same about their bio masks and most of those are like hens teeth now. I think they do make their items genuinely limited even if they don't make that clear on the actual item.

Not having time for the hobby much lately coolprops are quite new to me. Have they actually had any products of this general price range previously released and if so how was the quality of the production pieces?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The new Celtic mask is also very nice.But the P2 lifesize bust has priority for me.

Not having time for the hobby much lately coolprops are quite new to me. Have they actually had any products of this general price range previously released and if so how was the quality of the production pieces?

To answer your question i have zero experience with this company. But that's why I ordered through Sideshow. If they deliver a crap product their customer service is very good, as you know.

Thanks guys. Have those bios actually been released?
It's the production quality I'm concerned with. Although I hear generally good things regarding Sideshow's customer service and have only had good experiences myself, when you're shipping such a weighty item to the UK if issues crop up they can be costly to resolve.

Haven't read about any issues with the Bios released.

Why don't you order with CDUK? £980 with full payment.
No worries about fluctuating exchange rates.

Thanks guys. Have those bios actually been released?
It's the production quality I'm concerned with. Although I hear generally good things regarding Sideshow's customer service and have only had good experiences myself, when you're shipping such a weighty item to the UK if issues crop up they can be costly to resolve.

The Guardian (Gort) and Pyramid guard masks have both been out for some time. We only ever saw one dark picture of the Pyramid guard, nobody bought the thing as the price on it was mental. The Guardian however was at least equel to the HCG P2 bio, and above that of Sideshows masks.

This is however very different! It might be a bit of a gamble buying in to it, but hopefully all will be fine, CP seem to have very big plans, they need this to impress if all of the future pieces they're already teasing are to sell.

Back