Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to say Congrats Col! :yess: And to everybody else, so tempted to join but I need a Chronicle Rodger Young in my life short term... hmmmm.

Thanks... You NEED this!

How long will that kit be laying around before you pluck up the courage to build it? :wink1:

Okay, you know me better than I suspected lol, ages is the honest answer to that. But if they're only making 100, it wont be around for long. I'm half tempted to just swallow the £200 duty on the P2 maquette and have it refunded, but I'd feel dirty if I did and it would annoy me forever (and probably shorten my life lol) Plus after everything, I still want one. Maybe I should just try to do some more over time to get this in, you did well getting it at that price, it didn't hang around long. Did you pay in full?

Yeah, £50 discount for full payment is enough incentive.

PayPal as well so fully covered. Not that I don't trust Lee, I do, but MB & OSB should always be at the back of EU collectors minds

Also - rumours that this is the Coolprops P1 have been denied by the Company.

predator-hotdog.jpg

broman & DrDeath make that 19 - c'mon Matt - you can be #20 !!!!!!!

(* just blame me - it's not like your wee lassie will come all the way to Canada to beat me up [I hope] *)

Ha, she is small actually... But aggressive to make up for it ;)

I don't responds well to this kind of peer pressure, stop it before I buy something I'm not sure I can afford or accommodate lol.

So, so, so tempted to buy this. I don't really collect statues, busts, props, etc. but this thing is just so freaking amazing looking. $1200 is a lot of coin to drop on a single collectible. Man, this is tough. I've had him in my cart a couple of times but just haven't been able to press the order button. And to know that they will also be doing a P1 bust later... Imagine having the P2 bust and the P1 bust on display together :drool

My life nowadays is like, wake up in the morning talk to myself just buy it regardless then back from work and with spending wthe hole day to convince myself let it go.

Back