Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people dislike their business practices.

No replacement parts. Return it and lose out or take a small credit and keep.
Fake WLs.
Sending returned items out as "new" ones. Stating that obvious flaws in statues are actually just part of the paint scheme. General poor QC. Exaggerated prices.

Those are all valid points I don't blame you, I've never had any issues so far cross my fingers who else you think would carry this bust though?

when this is coming guys.... after long time something really exciting coming...... I hope Cool props will do P1 bust as well

Still waiting for more details. CoolProps have their own website, which I don't understand, but Sideshow should carry this, as they did the Bios.

Isn't there a exhibition in Asia soon featuring their products?

:welcome Predatorking

I'm heading to the conference tomorrow, so be prepare for the pics! Maybe the price and releasing date as well.
I just hope I can see some dog alien stuffs.
Or, maybe a P1 bust?

I'm heading to the conference tomorrow, so be prepare for the pics! Maybe the price and releasing date as well.
Or, maybe a P1 bust?

Have a GREAT time my friend - I'm sure there are plenty of us that are SO jealous (in a good way).

. . . our bank-balances are in your hands :wink1:

Or, maybe a P1 bust?

Also looking forward to any info you can gather from them. Thanks and enjoy!

I,ve been in Rehab/Detox For The past 8 weeks-so not been upto date on this thread- do any of u guys no for sure if sideshow will sell this product direct from them.

As always the flexpay,s a good option for me, even more so with so many other pre-orders and 1/6 customs bleeding me dry....

And is the price of the bust still unknown to us all :slap just read above darkmummy attending the conference tomorrow, so more news will be known soon - just hopeing myself anyhows that sideshow will retail these

Cheers

Back