Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know. I'm just saying that though they're similar to the SS P1 bust's eyes, they're not identical - but still inaccurate.

Eyes are close enough. Purple with black pupils, yellow around and some red veins. I don't see how the color is off.

The sclera shouldn't be purple it should be white. The wrong sclera colour throws off the colour of the eye and removes the blue hue around the outside of the iris

DSC03258 (1500x841).jpg

A few more, I'm eager to hear a price also if only to figure out if getting this is feasible or just a pipe dream..

giXleUy.jpg

6GC1nxf.jpg

13lOWtC.jpg

cxucx5f.jpg

edgfYRO.jpg

N8GrqXP.jpg

I wonder how this company even makes money hardly ever putting out anything. This prototype has been finished for quite awhile. What do you mean which full body it is? It's a original P2 prop with the Elder accessories.

I wonder how this company even makes money hardly ever putting out anything. This prototype has been finished for quite awhile. What do you mean which full body it is? It's a original P2 prop with the Elder accessories.

Obviously they are currently having big chap, resurrection warrior as well as new born busts in production, as well as some dog alien stuffs and a few masks. There won't be any surprise that in next Feb on Wonder fest they will release whole bunch of new collectibles at the same time.
I think I will be going this time again.

As to the price, I have been keeping passing many, many, many sideshow A&P items, all those money goes to this one and the rest of Coolprops busts.

Last edited:
Obviously they are currently having big chap, resurrection warrior as well as new born busts in production, as well as some dog alien stuffs and a few masks. There won't be any surprise that in next Feb on Wonder fest they will release whole bunch of new collectibles at the same time.
I think I will be going this time again.

As to the price, I have been keeping passing many, many, many sideshow A&P items, all those money goes to this one and the rest of Coolprops busts.

how can they release more products in Feb when they haven't had 1 pre order in over a year?

how can they release more products in Feb when they haven't had 1 pre order in over a year?

Emmm...guess Japanese people has their own strategy, maybe perfection over efficiency?
Anyway, no hurries. Give me more time to fill my wallet.

Emmm...guess Japanese people has their own strategy, maybe perfection over efficiency?
Anyway, no hurries. Give me more time to fill my wallet.

They are good for just showing pieces. They showed a Celtic Predator battle damaged bio and nothing on that either. So I'm alright with waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back