Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still can't get used to this.

I'm used to people pointing out accuracy issues, complaining about damage or sloppy paint and hoping replacements are available.

Attachments

• tLaf0aw.jpg
    tLaf0aw.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 133
Sideshow have a few things on eBay right now for their current charity auction https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?ite...85151&scid=&_ssn=sideshowcollectibles&_sop=16

One of the items is an artists proof of the original P1 1:1 bust - https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-C...785151?hash=item25c4b1ee3f:g:r7cAAOSwmLlX5EJ-

Not surprised that (so far) it's got the highest bid of all the items, but the shipping (to Canada) made me :horror . . . $637.93 USD for UPS Worldwide Saver.

I hope they have negotiated a cheaper rate per item with FedEx for the bulk shipment of our P2's :lol

s-l1600.jpg

shipping is only $58 to me lmao. UPS worldwide saver is basically the most expensive intl shipping rate they have. If they shipped it ground to Canada, would be way cheaper. Since it's coming from SS, I don't see why they couldn't ship it intl the same way they always do? :dunno

shipping is only $58 to me lmao. UPS worldwide saver is basically the most expensive intl shipping rate they have. If they shipped it ground to Canada, would be way cheaper. Since it's coming from SS, I don't see why they couldn't ship it intl the same way they always do? :dunno

$1,208.94 to germany!Haha..I think to ship a car would be cheaper!:lol

seen that on ebay, strange there saying coolprops wont be anymore than $90, unless sending ebay one via business class with it's own chaperone :thud:

seen that on ebay, strange there saying coolprops wont be anymore than $90, unless sending ebay one via business class with it's own chaperone :thud:

That is a total crock of !!!!! That quote that is.
I have shipped large items to and from the US to OZ and to Europe.

Never any have come close to near that price. Even a Lifesize Scarface bust to Greenbay Wisconsin, its shipping was only a fraction of that cost.
Sent by International courier with insurance and door to door tracking.

Maybe its for a single predator first class airline ticket. :lol

Last edited:
Back