Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As posted elsewhere - I'm not going to watch that - it sounds like a stinker.

radagast-close-up.jpg

Just got the email from SS informing me of the delay from CoolProps for this, pushing it back to October:impatient:...Bummer

Yeah, fine by me, it gets here when it gets here. I just hope the shipping cost isn't too bad when it's finally revealed. And of course I hope the big guy is awesome!

"We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from Cool Props. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse Aug 2016 - Sep 2016. However, with the updated information provided to us by Cool Props, we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse Oct. 2016.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item's status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team."

Delayed again? I want this bust, but I need to see it in-hand first before pulling the trigger because I nearly ran out of space with all those statues and giant mechas.
Then again, my inner feelings tell me "I need this" bust because I already got P2 1/1 mask/ spear/ disc but... the bust is simply too big. A dedicated shelves and space are needed to make these prop replicas really shine IMO.

my inner feelings tell me "I need this" bust because I already got P2 1/1 mask/ spear/ disc but... the bust is simply too big. A dedicated shelves and space are needed to make these prop replicas really shine IMO.

Dude if you have the spear, smart disc and mask I say you need this.

It is a large bust but it would take up the same shelf space as two maybe three human 1/4 statues. It's huge but not ECC HULK huge.

I as well second that if you have all the other predator 2 stuff, you should most likely end up getting the bust. It finalizes the whole theme you have going there. I have the P2 1:1 mask as well and I basically want to have a display of the other stuff you mentioned, like the staff and disc. Might even put an art print of the interior of the predator ship from the second movie as the backdrop.

Delayed again? I want this bust, but I need to see it in-hand first before pulling the trigger because I nearly ran out of space with all those statues and giant mechas.
Then again, my inner feelings tell me "I need this" bust because I already got P2 1/1 mask/ spear/ disc but... the bust is simply too big. A dedicated shelves and space are needed to make these prop replicas really shine IMO.
Don't listen to those collectors and don't pay any attention to your inner feelings.
Instead, sell those pieces to me immediately and I will help you restore that precious shelf space so that you could use it towards something more meaningful for you. You're welcome.

^
^
:rotfl

Well, I actually planned to buy this bust if in-hand pics look good and if my local store has it in stock. Then one side of the room will be dedicated to Predator 2 exclusively. It should be the bust, smart disc on desk or lower shelf/ mask, spear on overhead shelf/ the wall.

Couldn't wait!

^
It's on my work table right now, away from those props in display room.
Might considered putting them altogether if I buy the bust though.

Back