Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be patient.
Coolprops has to depend on the global sale, cuz A&P stuffs are very unpopular in Japan.
So no matter when sideshow puts it up, this won't be sold out in Japan.

Be patient.
Coolprops has to depend on the global sale, cuz A&P stuffs are very unpopular in Japan.
So no matter when sideshow puts it up, this won't be sold out in Japan.

Really? I'm shocked at that because loads of GK stuff has been produced in Japan - and has always sold well within Japan too.

There could be a certain small group of people who are interested in A&P stuffs, but a very small number actually. Tons of A&P grails sold very cheap online or even cheaper in the store. No mention compared with the collectors of their local pop cultrue, the number of collectors who are interested in western pop culture can be easily neglected. And A&P is just one small part of it.
If u can stay long enough in Japan, you can pretty much save more than half compared with buying in UK for the same collection.

as much as I want this piece, I'm rapidly losing interest.

It's awesome, I probably will order, but the longer I wait the more time I have to convince myself out of purchasing another Predator head. Realistically the first Sideshow Predator is THE definitive Predator, from the definitive Predator film...so I really don't need this piece. I really want it, but at the same time, it's just excessive.

as much as I want this piece, I'm rapidly losing interest.

It's awesome, I probably will order, but the longer I wait the more time I have to convince myself out of purchasing another Predator head. Realistically the first Sideshow Predator is THE definitive Predator, from the definitive Predator film...so I really don't need this piece. I really want it, but at the same time, it's just excessive.

That's exactly what I'm thinking, cuz I realize why I got so excited by this city hunter bust is beacuse I know there will be a P1 bust following. And that's what I want.Also there are so many alien busts which I must have, so have to skip this one.

BB_20160319111527_zps0qq7lwvn.jpg
AA_20160319111509_zps5vipw336.jpg
In the store.
Actually you can buy slightly cheaper in Japan, like 5000yen less.

Haha, sorry for causing any confusion. I believe those are just a few samples coolprops received from the factory, the main purpose is just for display. One toy shop online page from Japan says the actual shipping time is between July to September. Guess the dog and new born may come the end of this year.

Back