Statue Predator 2 Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the look of both LSBs they have put out so far but i don't know why they both have their mandibles closed. Both would look better with them open.

They should at least have their bios if they are doing closed mandible.

Which Pred LSB was previewed with its mandibles open?
That was the P2 Elder.

This looks great. They got the closed mouth sculpt spot on. :clap
You gonna get this gg?

Cheers,
Neo.

Should've saved the closed mouth/mandible pose for a 1:1 bust. P2 looks much more appealing with them closed.

Im probably going to end up getting this guy...theres just to much damn stuff coming out all at once. The end of the year is going to be hellish on my wallet.

I don't collect busts but I want this! Now I have to hunt down an EX P1 LSB? If I can't for a reasonable price I'll skip altogether.

So the eX Predator LSB was limited to 500. What do you think the ES for this eX Predator 2 LSB will be? And how fast will it sell out?

If the eX versions came with shoulder cannons rather than some tacky nameplate I'd buy it. But IMO no shoulder cannons perfect reason to skip.

Pre-ordered! It'll go great next to P1. OK, now I'm done with Predator pieces. :lol Now bring on Alien LSBs.

Looks really good. And it's nice to have the nameplate as an EX since some people hate it and others love it.

this looks much better then the P1 imo. Not sure if I want to sell my P1 or not. Might just get rid of all my 1/6 dollies instead. Alas, I wish this were 1:1. Having a canon with these would make it much more difficult to make the dreads on these busts, not a deal breaker at all, I understand ppl want to be nit picky to save money, but this is the best P2 collectible out there so far imo. Somebody should ask on FB if they are making a 1:1.

Back