Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20121212_162410.jpg

20121212_162356.jpg

20121212_162340.jpg

The painting on the torso and thighs leaves a lot to be desired but it is a superior statue to the p1 by far to me. The pose is great and the head is awesome. Neither of thoes things i could say for the p1

Looking pretty awesome in those pics i am super excited to get mine in! Also its awesome that they included both swords so now people have less to complain about. Seems to have turned out way better then the p1

Looks super awesome all put together Congrats man!!! May pick this guy up but hoping they come out with a City Hunter predator next. Congratz again!!! :goodpost:

Very satisfied with this statue. The netting is painted nice and neat. The overall paint job is good. My only problem is that even though it does have the tusk ring, it doesn't have the little ball that should have been there.

Sorry that the pictures didn't come out great but I can only so much with my cell phone camera. I'll take some more tomorrow with my HT Elder for comparison. If nobody beats me to it. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The box art used the pics of the proto. No mandible ring.

Thank goodness the ring is on the statue itself though.

Including two swords is awesome. It's Sideshow reading the forums and attending the complaints. What an unexpected nice surprise.

Another detail that dazzles me is seeing that the netting is sculpted!!! I completely believed that was added on this one ala Hot Toys.

This one seems to have come out very good :yess: Congrats BigEndo!

To be honest it doesn't look that good. It looks like it came out better than the P1, but the sculpt is not really that accurate (Especially the head.) and the paint at the torso is so-so. Anyway congratulation for those who like it. Overall it is not that bad.

Congratulation!
I was expecting to see something like P1...I mean, melted detail, lame paint job around the net and all the accessories , and googly eyes of course.
But, but, surprisedly, it comes out really good!
Nice work ,sideshow. They know how to lower our benchmark and then make us applauding.

To be honest it doesn't look that good. It looks like it came out better than the P1, but the sculpt is not really that accurate (Especially the head.) and the paint at the torso is so-so. Anyway congratulation for those who like it. Overall it is not that bad.

Sorry my pictures couldn't convince you but I'm sure somebody out there with a better camera will bring it out better. I was pretty sure I was going to return this or get it re-painted but I'm pretty satisfied with the overall outcome. :)

Sorry my pictures couldn't convince you but I'm sure somebody out there with a better camera will bring it out better. I was pretty sure I was going to return this or get it re-painted but I'm pretty satisfied with the overall outcome. :)

Well you are right about that one. I will wait for better quality photos. I am happy you like yours! This is the most important! :rock

Just opened mine and one of the dreads had snapped off in transit!!! Dammit first time I ever received a damaged piece from sideshow.

Back